THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Searching for a lunar calender,  hoping that some are under the influence of a full moon. I'm not holding out much hope................

Good luck with that.

Morning boys!  How's everyone on this hot hot hot humid day?

Melting.  :timeout:    :laugh:  Hope you're doing well, gotta run, back later.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I think the next full moon is on the 1st or 2nd of August.  But don't quote me on that.

And the only thing that is good melted is chocolate and cheese, not together, or course.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

The ATTA BOY award for the day goes to Barney for his work in the College Football Forum.  ;D

and some people block all roads to the REC, damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, I wish I'd had a chance to place a bet in Vegas on how long it would take that person to post the same thing it has posted one TRILLION times already.

Too bad it isn't the weather, it is predictable.

Funny barn........plus SMT made me laugh with a certain light.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Very predictable, yes.  Does the REC control the world, NO.  Are they evil and no good, YES.  Do they conspire to cheat, YES.  Do I have to prove what I say on the internet, HECK NO.  That's the beauty of the internet son. GEESH.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Why some people think that every bad thing posted here about bammer has to be policed for truth and honesty is beyond my rationalization scope.  If you can't say something nice about bammer, come sit next to me.  I don't care if what you say is true or not in regards to the mullet nation.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Aubie the Tiger‏@AubietheTiger01

It is an incredibly sad day for me as Mr. Phil Neel, the man who first brought me to the Auburn family through his drawings, has passed away

:'( RIP Mr. Neel.  Godspeed and War Eagle!

It is an incredibly sad day for me as Mr. Phil Neel, the man who first brought me to the Auburn family through his drawings, has passed away

Wow......... :(used to do the illustrations on the program front page, the tix and is THE MAN who more/less created the modern day image of Aubie as it evolved......WDE!!!!!!job well done.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'm fully convinced they belong to the Illuminati and are full fledged operating members. Now what was it you said about truth on the internet? Trying to remember :dunno:

Come sit next to me. . .

War Eagle, Mr. Neel!

Why some people think that every bad thing posted here about bammer has to be policed for truth and honesty is beyond my rationalization scope.  If you can't say something nice about bammer, come sit next to me.  I don't care if what you say is true or not in regards to the mullet nation.

I am curious what (if any) response I get from the football coach :)

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Let the asylum be the first to know please.  The thing is, there are lurkers on this site.  Bammers are trolls and this is a proven fact.  Sometime after the spot 24 game at BDS FoleyLion photoshopped a picture of their stadium sign and put the words "Jordan Hare West" on the sign and put it on this site and facebook.  Bammers went beserk and it even made the news.  Some bammer let his nation know that his daughter went to school there and she checked and it had been removed.  :rolleyes: They have no brains.  Post all the crap you want about their dirty deeds if for noting else than to cause commotion in their houndtooth palaces.  The biggest bunch of BS ever perpetrated on mankind rolls from their lips like the tide coming in on the ocean. WE can BS too and the fact that they can't  tell the difference between BS and truth works to our advantage.

:zapbama:

I'm not expecting a response or at best, an "are you serious" response. :)

Bama's done a lot of shady crap but I don't see them trying these antics for a 3* player out of Floriduh.