THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

#toopidpeopletoopidepeopletoopidpeople :banghead::beatmullet: arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

oy, on to better subjects, eff, you remember the person that authored those daily quotes you sent me the other day?

I needed some "grounding" this morning so I hit a site that has a whole bunch of quotes from him. Exceptionally good idea........ :cool: Smart fella.

Yep, I do remember. PM me the site if you have time.

www.brainyquotes.com with that persons name as a search title, several pages. Good stuff.

Like his views on art, faith, emotion and not blind to the dislike of him from some.

People with ideas offend some of those without.

I do not agree with the way it is handled here and never have. It is what it is and has never been different. You've seen people get canned for much less and you know not to tempt that fate. It will never change. This is the belt and it will always jingle.

Ahhhh, I see now.  It took me a minute to figure out what you two were beating around the bush about.   :-\  Now I know why you were typing in code.  You both know that is not going to stand here.  Right or wrong, it is wrong here.  Next topic.   :cool:   ;)

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

#stillclueless

And happily so if it means I have to leave my cell to understand.  I don't understand why I'm not enough for you people.  ;)

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Twitter gem

Despite what both sides want you to believe, there usually aren't simple bumper-sticker-ready solutions to complex problems.