THE ASYLUM

bigbird

A little secret I was part of the Auburn University Swing Dance Association. Please don't tell bird.............. by the way great way to me girls.....

:-X  :-\  :laugh:  :laugh:  :party:

This was one of the songs we would do a practice dance. girls loved Al..... hate to admit it but we went to turdville and danced to this song. Nothing like dancing and getting cat calls and boos from the crowd

Al Green-Lets Stay Together

A little secret I was part of the Auburn University Swing Dance Association. Please don't tell bird.............. by the way great way to me girls.....

:-X   :-\   :laugh:   :laugh:   :party:

Well that move was not part of the routine but we got a few laughs for a few we done. I think it was Bob Brugrunter turd player who was a dancer for the turds with us.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I promise not to tell, but I'm pretty sure bird can read. ^^^^^^^

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I was happy to make it to 5:45 this morning with no waking up in between.  Early rising=good nap later    :thumbsup:

I was happy to make it to 5:45 this morning with no waking up in between.  Early rising=good nap later    :thumbsup:

Yep.  Probably so.  Watching The British Open this morning. 

#nocomment.  He is doing well.  He is 5 strokes back.  He will have to make a run or the leader will have to drop a few for him to win.  He could do it though.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Do you play golf?  Have we already had this conversation?  You know you white people confuse me.

Who's the leader?

Mornin Barn!! 

Yes, effie, I do play golf when I can.  Adam Scott is leading but he just dropped a stroke.  He leads UAB McDowell by 3 and Tiger by 4. 

Ok, I know I don't post here as much as I used to so tell me what's up with the # in front of words  :dunno: