THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Buddy Holly - Not fade away who else recorded this?

Stones, Dead and others.   ;)

missed the biggest one

Stevie Nicks?

nope

Rush?

The Byrds?

Talk about one hit wonders but jes did we party to this song............................... a little trvia they all whistle

Tremeloes - Here Comes My Baby

Short story this song reminds me of working on my Dads farm in 1964. My Dad was great about having special tractor radios attached to the inside of the cab of the tractor. Let me tell you the music could be heard from miles away but inside the cab it sounded normal because of the noise of the diesel motor

Terry Stafford - Suspicion

http://youtu.be/n7JJceMfPyA

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Short story this song reminds me of working on my Dads farm in 1964. My Dad was great about having special tractor radios attached to the inside of the cab of the tractor. Let me tell you the music could be heard from miles away but inside the cab it sounded normal because of the noise of the diesel motor

Music and Memories.  :hellyeah:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

We've Only Just Begun

have to be honest I have trouble listening to Karen to many memories of the problems she had...

Sad story, no doubt.  The pressures placed on women are sometimes unbearable.  Mirrors should not define us.

Music and Memories.  :hellyeah:

This was exactly what my old blog was about.

We've Only Just Begun

have to be honest I have trouble listening to Karen to many memories of the problems she had...

Sad story, no doubt.  The pressures placed on women are sometimes unbearable.  Mirrors should not define us.

Correct on that.

I hated Disco but believe it or not I was a very good dancer, not disco type, but I could hold my own even with disco.

Bee Gees, Staying alive

A little secret I was part of the Auburn University Swing Dance Association. Please don't tell bird.............. by the way great way to me girls.....