THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

We're giving our girls separate rooms.  Went and looked a mattresses the other day.  OMG- it's like buying a car. . . so many makes and models. #colormeclueless  :dunno:

Buy cheap but good, trust me, they will ruin it.  :laugh:

I didn't see any cheap ones.  :laugh:

OK, I’ve been buying Sealy mattresses from Sam’s for years. My King I got elsewhere and was about 2K+ but the twins I got at Sam’s were about $100 and are firm and comfortable. Kids can sleep on a rock so I just don’t see the need for an expensive mattress.  :dunno:

You know, I didn't think about going to Sam's. Most everything we looked at was Sealy.

We're giving our girls separate rooms.  Went and looked a mattresses the other day.  OMG- it's like buying a car. . . so many makes and models. #colormeclueless  :dunno:

Buy cheap but good, trust me, they will ruin it.  :laugh:

I didn't see any cheap ones.  :laugh:

OK, I’ve been buying Sealy mattresses from Sam’s for years. My King I got elsewhere and was about 2K+ but the twins I got at Sam’s were about $100 and are firm and comfortable. Kids can sleep on a rock so I just don’t see the need for an expensive mattress.  :dunno:

You know, I didn't think about going to Sam's. Most everything we looked at was Sealy.

I'll be buying two this weekend. I think my king is a Simmons.  :dunno: I've been very happy with the ones I've gotten at Sam's.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I wish I had a $ for everytime I've heard that.  Then I'd buy that dang $1000 memory foam mattress with massage.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Found this funny:

Certainly it constitutes bad news when the people who agree with you are buggier than batshit.†― Philip K. Dick

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Alrighty friends, the girls want to hit the pool.  Sounds good to me.  Have a good one!

#allofmylove

For what it's worth, I just wanted a trampoline as my bed when I was a kid .#youshouldgivethatsomethought  :trampoline: :trampoline:

FWIW - Panama City has closed the beaches for swimming.  Absolutely no swimming.  Anybody caught in the water will be ticketed.  Also, saw a report of tons of seaweed and an oily film in the water at Mexico Beach.  Uh-oh!

I can't find my roll of quarters :(

That's what happens at your age I've heard  :tease:

For those who asked, the room will be done in baby blue and chocolate. I know, no orange and blue, but believe me, there will be plenty of Auburn influence. He already has about 5 orange and blue outfits and a stuffed Aubie laying in the crib.

I kinda feel like the kid  :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Word Association Thread.   :laugh:   :-X

:-X ONYD!   :rolleyes:

:-[  Yep.  Sorry.   :-\           ;)

I can see the remorse ooozing from your pores.  :laugh: