THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Nobody says "Hey, bartender, I'll have a Jack and Pepsi."  There's a reason. #pepsisuxs

Flagship?  Really?  Of what? BBQ sandwiches?

The claim has as much validity as Belize claiming to be a world super power.

If I had my way they would still be in the old Southwest conference, go away who cares, you are boring, sue me, er I mean woo pig, who gives a damn. I feel the same way about USCleast. It was just last year, they broke the 50% win mark in the history of their football program. We already have ol sis, UK, Moo state and Vandy, we have our bottom dwellers, you can leave now. :beatmullet:

#irrelevant :tease:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE
:laugh: I can't say I have the same level of hatred for them as you do.  I have some dear friends who are Hogs. So I pull for them when they play uat.  But come to think of it, I pull for every other team that plays them too.

There is one thing I like about the state of Arkansas, it has a devout and devoted music world, because of that over the years I've spent a lot of time there. It has a lot in common with Alabama, Ms. and South Carolina. Sooooo, you see where I'm going with this? :laugh:

morning Mr. I'm alone and up at 2am man :laugh:;)

There is one thing I like about the state of Arkansas, it has a devout and devoted music world, because of that over the years I've spent a lot of time there. It has a lot in common with Alabama, Ms. and South Carolina. Sooooo, you see where I'm going with this? :laugh:

morning Mr. I'm alone and up at 2am man :laugh:;)

Hey, insomnia has it pluses ya know.  :laugh:

House everyone doin?

We good, how chu? :laugh:

Me good, waiting on furniture to be delivered and other things.  :cool:

Up at 2 a.m.?  It's about time for a nap.  

What kept you awake?

Just one of those things Eff, thought I had it kicked but I guess not.  :dunno:

So, some people have a new sig quote. Nice :cool: The board unAmerican activity committee will be with you soon. :-X:laugh:

Funriture and other things? Has eff had your credit card? ;)

Not new, just seemed appropriate again.   ;)  As long as someone else pays for it and I get the reward point I’m good with it.  ;D Oh, it's Eff's. I'm a little slower than Norman today.  :-[

Eff, for me insomnia is always a direct result of being alive.  :laugh: Getting some bedroom furniture for the girl, she needs her space; growing up.  :'(

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

We're giving our girls separate rooms.  Went and looked a mattresses the other day.  OMG- it's like buying a car. . . so many makes and models. #colormeclueless  :dunno:

When bedding stores have the same brands like Sealy for instance, they name, cover and describe them differently so you cannot compare from one store to the other. You know it's called the free market :laugh:

In two seperate stores you can be looking at the same thing and not know it, the stores warranty is equally as important as the makers.

Former partner in a bedding store, sorry :dunno:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Don't apologize.  Just tell me which mattress to buy that is under a thousand.  I have to buy 2 of them.

We're giving our girls separate rooms.  Went and looked a mattresses the other day.  OMG- it's like buying a car. . . so many makes and models. #colormeclueless  :dunno:

Buy cheap but good, trust me, they will ruin it.  :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I didn't see any cheap ones.  :laugh:

I didn't see any cheap ones.  :laugh:

OK, I’ve been buying Sealy mattresses from Sam’s for years. My King I got elsewhere and was about 2K+ but the twins I got at Sam’s were about $100 and are firm and comfortable. Kids can sleep on a rock so I just don’t see the need for an expensive mattress.  :dunno: