THE ASYLUM

bigbird

41 years ago, I was 9, 41 years later it's still great. Timeless... Neil Young - Heart Of Gold

Doesn't seem like it was 41 years ago.  :(

41 years ago, I was 9, 41 years later it's still great. Timeless... Neil Young - Heart Of Gold

Doesn't seem like it was 41 years ago.   :(

Mileage my friend, mileage.  ;) This song should only be played in the quiet of the night, Simon & Garfunkel - Sounds Of Silence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YSh1-XuUKE  :cool:

No doubt, timeless classic and "Seven Bridges" gasp...............masterpiece and I'm not kidding, that is unreal stuff. :bow:

#morning ;)

Gonna make this quick because I have 2 birthday parties to attend today  :banghead: and I hate to interrupt music talk  :-\

Just updating...H went in Tuesday for the 20 week anatomy scan. Everything is perfect with the baby. All parts were accounted for, the heart looked good as well as everything else. Huge relief

As for the job situation, she was told by a lady at the school board that she should know something by Tuesday or Wednesday!

I would say I am 95% confident that she will be teaching. We are so excited for this baby to get here. Looks like Sunday will be spent painting the nursery. Normally not something I like doing, but this time, I don't seem to be dreading it  :thumbsup:

Good news AA. I found out yesterday that I'll be an Uncle to a nephew in November.  :hellyeah:

Congrats Barn. Must be in the air  ;D

Better in the air than anywhere else :tease:

I'm just glad you didn't interrupt a hunting or golf thread. Cause I would've done this  :-\ too..

Good luck you old grouch :laugh:

So do you know what color you are painting the nursery? ;D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Morning boys!

AA- Great news!  I'm with TT, what color will you be using?

Barn- a nephew!  I heard that the #10 jerseys will be going out soon at Tiger Rags.

Other than the previously mentioned, how is everyone?

Eff, this baby will be decked out in AU gear.  :laugh: I have to even it out, because it will have a lot of KU gear too.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Tiger Rags has lots of cute stuff for the little ones.  Let me know if you need  a personal shopper.  ;D

Thanks for the offer eff.

I never go to tigerdroppings, but I'm bored. I'm amazed how LSU/Bama fans play kiss a** with each other. They have the mentality it's them.....and then everyone else in the SEC.  :beatmullet::zapbama:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Barney, I'm not sure if I told you but the only thing I hate more than Pepsi is bammer.

:zapbama:

#heyLSUhaveuforgottenteabagging

They deserve each other. Dumber and dumber.

I almost had a stroke from laughter alone when arky fans used to refer to themselves on TD as the flagship.

Deluded much?