THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Partial lyrics of a Darius Rucker( Hootie of Hootie and the Blowfish)song: "Comeback Song"

" I'm feeling like a fool, you're on the backside of leaving and I'm like the backside of a mule."

:(:o:rolleyes: The written word has just died a little more today. Good grief.

:laugh:

It was more than I could take. :( It had all the appeal of, "you make my speakers go boomboom." :banghead:

EXACTLY!!  :bow:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Partial lyrics of a Darius Rucker( Hootie of Hootie and the Blowfish)song: "Comeback Song"

" I'm feeling like a fool, you're on the backside of leaving and I'm like the backside of a mule."

It was more than I could take. :( It had all the appeal of, "you make my speakers go boomboom." :banghead:

See what happens when you white people attempt Rap.  :rolleyes:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Knowing one's limitations is a good thing. I was involved with a tortilla once myself. Or maybe more than once. Who's counting?

EXACTLY!!  :bow:

Blows my mind how Bieber and these people sell multi plat and Mraz sells 200k. Art vs ignorance and ignorance wins everytime.There is always a new low.

See what happens when you white people attempt Rap.   :rolleyes:

Hey, come on now, some of Eminem’s stuff is pretty good.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

See what happens when you white people attempt Rap.   :rolleyes:

Hey, come on now, some of Eminem’s stuff is pretty good.

uh-huh.

Seriously, I think IceT included him in his film that he debuted at Canne about rap. Or maybe that's what they served at the screening.  I'm confused.

He's from Detroit. Tour exemption for all white musicians from Detroit. One of the best bassist Motown ever had was a white boy :cool:

The boy has written some powerful and emotional lyrics, lay it all out there for the world to see and don’t give a rats rump what people think. Not easy to open your soul that way.

Wrap ;D has never, will never and is not now my favorite form of written/recorded expression, HOWEVER, Em is a highly unafraid, observant and perceptive writer. One of the few from that genre that I've ever found anything even remotely worthy of reading, much less listening to.

He's from Detroit. Tour exemption for all white musicians from Detroit. One of the best bassist Motown ever had was a white boy :cool:

The boy has written some powerful and emotional lyrics, lay it all out there for the world to see and don’t give a rats rump what people think. Not easy to open your soul that way.

Really? So it's not easy to open your soul that way, huh?  :laugh:Pass me the ceramic and my JD while I think about that one. Who knew? :laugh::tease: Dude please.......... :laugh:

At least when I spit liquid this time it was coca cola. ;)

Really? So it's not easy to open your soul that way, huh?  :laugh:Pass me the ceramic and my JD while I think about that one. Who knew? :laugh::tease: Dude please.......... :laugh:

At least when I spit liquid this time it was coca cola. ;)

Yeah, yeah, preacher says hello.  :laugh:  :tease:

Lyrically, I like his work. Recorded presentation, no shock here, hello, know me? Not really a fan. It is what it is though and imo, he is at the VERY TOP of that genre.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Two spits in one day.  Hope we never say anything funny when you are chowing down on a BBQ sandwich.  That could be the end of TT.  :-X

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

It seems to me that some people need sarcasm explained to them.  Just because I said it doesn't mean that I meant it.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I like this:

We will provide donations to assist with funding football scholarships. We will strive to support our current and former football athletes as well as our football coaching staff in any possible way.

REally?

No, no, no sweetie, haven't you heard? They don't mean it...........would you care for a Tahoe?

It's a blatant idiot who can stare at tRENT doing ads for the TTMW store and can't see a violation. In more than one way.

Ad/marketing ban.

Trade services in kind or income from image are BOTH ILLEGAL :tease:

oh I forgot, that is just part of student services. So is the old man sugar daddy who spends $500 dollars a week on food for that deserving young players townhouse. FRIGGING BARF!!!!!!!

I think the resident defender is membership chairman. :beatmullet:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

@cynical wonders how many of the REC reached out to the Goode family in the passing of their son?