THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Don't hold back on my account.  :laugh: Joke on.  Then you'll get all the people stirred up who like to say we're irrational when it comes to bammer.  :thumbsup:

Partial lyrics of a Darius Rucker( Hootie of Hootie and the Blowfish)song: "Comeback Song"

" I'm feeling like a fool, you're on the backside of leaving and I'm like the backside of a mule."

:(:o:rolleyes: The written word has just died a little more today. Good grief.

In this case, I think it may have been overcomplicated. He could use a Protools/Masterwriter, rhyming dictionary and come up with something better than that. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

That is embarrassing.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Only to the few who have brains.  The masses who will buy it probably have more money than sense.

The fact that some producer thought it was a good idea at some point and let it go on an album to be released is proof of that. He was probably paid about $50k to be that smart.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

" I'm feeling like a fool, you're on the backside of leaving and I realized I was just a tool."

See, I can do that.  Where's my 50k? Some people have all the luck.  ;)

Nah Hootie made more than 50k, platinum selling record. Do you play golf? :dunno: Network with Hootie :thumbsup:

Seriously, if the man had "points" it is like earning base plus commission, he probably made more than that.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Dear Football Season,

Please hurry as fast as you possibly can.  You can't get here too soon.  Hypothetical coaches threads have popped up and we need you now more than ever.

Love,

My eyes are stuck in the rolling position

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Nah Hootie made more than 50k, platinum selling record. Do you play golf? :dunno: Network with Hootie :thumbsup:

Seriously, if the man had "points" it is like earning base plus commission, he probably made more than that.

He's cute.

Dear Football Season,

Please hurry as fast as you possibly can.  You can't get here too soon.  Hypothetical coaches threads have popped up and we need you now more than ever.

Love,

This ^^ doesn't rhyme.  :dunno:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Dear Football Season,

Love,

This ^^ doesn't rhyme.   :dunno:

This is no time for rhyme.

Dear Football Season,

Love,

Too hot, too crazy and too many reruns. Eff, if you think they are crazy now wait until football season; geezz, I wish some of them would have jumped in 2010.  :-\

Partial lyrics of a Darius Rucker( Hootie of Hootie and the Blowfish)song: "Comeback Song"

" I'm feeling like a fool, you're on the backside of leaving and I'm like the backside of a mule."

:laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Dear Football Season,

Love,

Too hot, too crazy and too many reruns. Eff, if you think they are crazy now wait until football season; geezz, I wish some of them would have jumped in 2010.  :-\

I know.  Sometimes it's like the full moon camped out here.  And I'm not talking about saban in the public restroom either.

:laugh:

It was more than I could take. :( It had all the appeal of, "you make my speakers go boomboom." :banghead: