THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I meant I was awake earlier, I was disappointed too. :laugh: She gots a lot o work going on, she was at it early :(

Since you are here we'll make more coffee. ;)

The barnbarn. Ohhhh I'm about to be really popular with columbo :laugh:

Columbo? The detective?  :dunno:

:dunno:

What is the temp out there today? Do we need to send bottled water for your drought yet?

We've lucked out and gone into the late summer pattern of late afternoon rain when it gets hot enough for the last few days. Doesn't look as though it will happen today though.

Please send water. This drought has been awful, Western, KS is getting hit hard. Has been for over a year now.

My aunt and uncle in Iowa said the same thing. Corn and wheat are going to be crazy markets. For people who believe in the trickle down effect, we are about to finally see it. :laugh:

Yep. Wheat has gone up over a $1 in the last couple weeks. I wish I had a couple 10's of thousands of bushels sitting in the elevator.  :laugh:

He works for the nuclear division of Amana, my favorite :-\ but they have a farm and he is selling last years feed corn. He said he had a good amount of it remaining and that is a good thing. Likely not to be any this year at all.

Spike and watson don't talk? I think I saw golf post somewhere that Heidi hasn't spoken to him in a couple days.  :dunno:

We have our own method of comm's. It still makes more sense than that man does.

There was really no reason to add anything to that thread, he made the point better than anyone else could. I'm certain not in the way he would want to, but it was perfect.

I am now a member of the REC.

The Really Entertained Club.

We have our own method of comm's. It still makes more sense than that man does.

There was really no reason to add anything to that thread, he made the point better than anyone else could. I'm certain not in the way he would want to, but it was perfect.

I am now a member of the REC.

The Really Entertained Club.

The simple fact that two people who are typically diametrically opposed are agreeing on something should be evidence enough. BTW, your comments are extremely insulting to Peter Falk.  :devil: On the plus side, he did remind me that I need to stop off at Lowe’s and pick up a tool.  :-\

Morning boys.  :(Another shooting, turned it off and cranked up the music. Man a change needs to come. Gun violence, too many crazy people in the world.

Last thing I'll say on another subject(at least for five minutes),

I'm pretty sure NBC Nightly News is considered the national media and news whether some people like that or not.

No one can mention or make fun of the turds without that "person" claiming it is someone saying something about the REC. One tone trumpet.

This years turd cheerbook has just been released. Instead of SEC chanted at the end of non conference game victories this year, they will now chant REC at the end of ALL wins. :zapbama::beatmullet: I've never been a fan of men in cheerleader skirts, just not attractive. The only thing less attractive, is a man in a crimson cheerleader skirt.

The best way for you to get people to not treat you as joke, is not to be a joke. Now hitch up that trenchcoat and move along.

Neil Young & Crazy Horse with special guest Alabama Shakes will be at the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater on October 25th! Tickets on sale Friday, July 27 at 10AM!

Feel better now??   :laugh: 

He is not worthy of sweat of the nuggets, HOWEVER, if I could've said what I really feel about "it", I would feel much better. :cool:

To say that is going to be a good concert is somewhat of an understatement. There ain't nothing not great about that. :hellyeah:

and on the very near horizon, Mr. Buckingham at Alys Stephens on this coming Thurs night, be still my heart :'(