THE ASYLUM

bigbird

They won't take you long to get through. Fun reads.

Doing ok, I was at the doctors office all morning, which I'm not used to. It's been 6 years since I stepped foot in one. Not sure what is going on, but more tests next week.  :-\

Watch out man, we'll put you in a bubble or bubble wrap :cool:

I did watch most of today. The assembled media are collectively idiots. Worst questions I've ever heard from almost everyone.

I'm just ready for the season to get here. I hate this time of year. Late August isn't bad, because you at least have practices to pay attention to. Right now, it's tweets.  :banghead:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Now see I'm happy, happy, happy.  Looks like it's good to go for us to make it to ATL for the kickoff classic.  ;D

In a roundabout way that is kind of my point. The questions ended up being from more of the online media than anything. It would all be better at home on TMZ or the National Enquirer than any actual sports mag, sports page or broadcast show. It was really embarrassing and the worst *&$%^&#### collection of amateur idiots, I've ever seen in my life. It had all the mainstream appeal of Perez Hilton. None.

So bad ,the thought crossed my mind that they should've had to submit questions prior to the event, so someone with a brain could pick over the crap.

Nah, there is, the SEC office pr staff is top notch. Killer when it comes to promotions/news conferences. You've never seen Mike Slive unprepared and there is a reason for that.

How? In effect that would be protecting the overall brand by making sure the questions sound professional as opposed to from 5th grade students. Hell that deserves a raise after this mess. :laugh:

Alright kiddo, gotta run. Got company. I'llc heck you folks tomorrow. Everybody have a great night. ;D:cool:

Take care barnbarn, That worried me, stop it. :beatmullet:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

By leaving a well oiled machine and going into the idiot masses to ask questions.  I essentially ignore the media.  They usually don't know what they are talking about and on the off chance they do, they manage to screw up reporting it.

Sure, you wish!!  :tease: 

I'm good.  Getaway day.  Heading back home.  Hate when the first appointment of the day gets cancelled or delayed.  Especially on getaway day.  :(  >:(  Oh well, I've been doing it too long to let it upset me.  I'll just hang out in the AE Lounge longer this morning. 

I meant I was awake earlier, I was disappointed too. :laugh: She gots a lot o work going on, she was at it early :(

Since you are here we'll make more coffee. ;)

The barnbarn. Ohhhh I'm about to be really popular with columbo :laugh:

Mornin' folks.  Just a drive-by.  I don't know how long I'll be on today.  Short workday for me since we're having the carpets cleaned.  :happydance:

I don't think I've ever seen someone so excited by clean carpet :laugh:

Between family/house guests for an extended time and my sister's crap-factory of a dog, I'm very excited about clean carpets.