THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I know.  But I need to see for myself.  During football season they looked bad but then a few weeks later looked pretty good.  I think it's the cycle that they have to go through, the leaves die off and then more are produced.  Hopefully they will be well one day.  :'(

Be careful wanderer. ;D

3 down 2 to go, but how many bullets you got left? ;)

Later afer, be careful.

Two, one for each foot.  :laugh: How's it be this morning?

We be's sir. How's the brood?

I don't know how, but I must've been a good boy at some point, some where. I'm trying to remember when :P

Robert Plant is at the Alabama Theatre Aug 12th and I got tix and passes. :o

I promise I haven't been that good. The Ham has been on a roll, some dang good music has rolled through here :hellyeah:

The hive is a buzzin thanks.

Speaking of concerts, been looking at the Bonamassa in December, may take the writer to her first concert.  :-\ May give The Fab Four a try here in a few weeks, she likes the Beatles so that might be better.  :dunno:

Harrison and Lennon when writing were great to me, Sir Paul had his moments, just like the others better. :dunno:

Glad she likes them though, if nothing else, "Imagine" could light the earth for years to come.

As an budding artist, I'm willing to bet she would be blown away by Bonamassa. She might go kicking and screaming and leave with her jaw dropped and inspired. Beyond art.

Tell me about it, when I have to get the rat up to go somewhere, I take a cymbal in his room and crash the heck out of it until I bug him enough to get him up. I like dogs much more. :laugh:

Morning folks. I'm starting to dislike summer also. I used to like it....when I had the summer off. Now it's just hot.  :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Howdy, boys! What is this talk of wanting summer to end?  Bite your tongues, I haven't even had time to vacation yet.  Good grief.  :rolleyes:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Barney, my books finally came in.  It took forever.  If the Chief didn't make a living off the paper industry, I'd be tempted to get a Nook.