THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Soooooo if the humidity is above 100% :laugh: is it going to flood or already flooding? It just started pouring rain and the sun was still shining at full bore. I went out on the deck and you could barely breathe :banghead:

If I wanted irrational rationality or illogical logic, I'd read it. I could just read its' history and see the same thing posted 3000 times. I'm really good without it though. bag

I'm on the phone ordering another short bus, the other one is overflowing. My word man, the season needs to start today. Everyday exceeds the previous. ok finished moaning :laugh but WOW :rolleyes:

We're good, how is the barn barn?

I shamed Drac into sending me a message last night ;D

They appear to be doing ok, just busy.

I'm doing ok, things really need to slow down or change at work. It has not been a good summer. Other than work, I'm doing great.  ;D

The season definitely needs to get here. Too many crazies.

Yes and Yes. A lot of changes have been happening, and IT takes in a huge work load when changes happen. People are under the impression you just plug things in, and the whole network magically works. That's not the case.  :pcprobs::laugh:

Don't even try it, you people, you just jam the users you don't like anyway and if you are an ISP, help us all :tease::laugh:

NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!!! Fleetwood Mac is reuniting for a 201 3 tour, I may need a cigarette. :cool::bananadance::hellyeah:

Uh yeah.........Nicks and Buckingham on the road with a chance to see them, uhhhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!

Don't even try it, you people, you just jam the users you don't like anyway and if you are an ISP, help us all :tease::laugh:

NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!!! Fleetwood Mac is reuniting for a 201 3 tour, I may need a cigarette. :cool::bananadance::hellyeah:

Uh yeah.........Nicks and Buckingham on the road with a chance to see them, uhhhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!

That's because users are always the root of the problem  :laugh:

Hrmm...Fleetwood Mac 2013 tour?  I may have to investigate. :)

Soooooo, I'm guessing you have worked for ATT "close down your universe" uverse then? :laugh:;)

I never thought you could confuse someone by telling them you didn't want some things networked.  :dunno:

On the Fleetwood Mac deal, like A4e said about CSN, chances are this would be the last time you see that on the road. Not to mention, I'm hoping that it means there will be a new material beforehand. It's been rumored they've been in studio for a while. Kind of old school, some of Nashville demands studio work, but not much of the rest of the world does. It still happens but there are other options. CAN'T WAIT :yay: Yes, Mr. Buckingham, play that thing, I'll listen :cool::hellyeah: