THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

On 7/14/12 at 11:05 PM, Morgan County from wrote:

I hope it's got pictures. He's not very good with words.

:laugh:

:laugh:   :laugh:   Nice!!

Yep.

Bloviating and beans? Nah never happens.

62 gave me a killer baked bean recipe. I usually don't like them but that one was great. Pineapple :hellyeah:

Not so great with words?

bless their little hearts, they don't even know when someone slaps em in the face :rolleyes:

It was a short trip; we were trying to catch some goldfish from the pond to go in the aquarium.  :laugh: Weekend was good, just hung out at the house. How about yours?

My sister came and took home her crap-factory dog  :happydance: I love dogs but that flea-bitten bag of bones really tested my patience.

The Mrs & I went to a 13th birthday party for a friend's daughter and, that girl's momma is going to be sweating bullets in about 3 years.  The new teenager is a very nice girl and I think of her as another niece but she's gonna be flat out gorgeous.  I was chatting with my friend and suggested that when her daughter goes on her first date, she invite a couple of us over for a "firearm cleaning gathering".  :laugh:

Mornin fellers!!  How is everybody?  jenks, been there done that with a beautiful daughter.  Luckily, she had an older brother who did some threatening for me, too.    :beatmullet:

Mornin fellers!!  How is everybody?  jenks, been there done that with a beautiful daughter.  Luckily, she had an older brother who did some threatening for me, too.    :beatmullet:

This girl has some protective "uncles" in the neighborhood.  There's a couple of girls in the neighborhood all around the same age, all are going to be lovely women and all with armed adopted "uncles".  The wife & I do not have kids, nor do we want any, but we are very protective of extended family-like relationships with children of friends.

Now boys, remember when WE WERE those same horn dogs at 17/18 you are talking about protecting them from now? :laugh:

My how times change... ;)

How is the back Mr?

Indeed  :laugh:

Now boys, remember when WE WERE those same horn dogs at 17/18 you are talking about protecting them from now? :laugh:

My how times change... ;)

How is the back Mr?

Yes we remember.  That is why we do it.  The back is still bugging me.  It'll take a few days. 

Uhhhhh gentlemen, you are preaching to the choir. If anymore nanosecond changes happen with the nephew today, I'm wrapping him in bubblewrap or locking him in the basement until he is 30 years old. :banghead:

DISASTER waiting to happen.

Well hello, me too. I would be wondering which state or country it happened in :-X

A4e,  :cool: I know you are a fan.

The Alabama Shakes are doing about 15 shows in Europe. ALWAYS a wonderful thing when you have that kind of interest globally. Scheduled to be on Kimmel too. I''l check the date for that./

Legal speed, man.  It was awesome.  I worked data entry while at Auburn and was paid on a per document basis.  Those little white crosses were a significant boost to my paycheck.