THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I want to get the opinion of folks who are normally in this thread.

Recently there was a certain announcement made that mirrored almost exactly an announcement made last year by someone doing the same thing.

Some think it was his idea and his idea alone. Some think it was something of a planned statement and not by him.

I'm of the opinion that he is not sophisticated enough at 17 to have done that by himself. Had he wanted to do it, I think he would have been somewhat apprehensive about doing it before getting an "opinion" on it.

I think there was a message involved. It would not be the first time I've seen it in public commentary or imaging, heck it wouldn't be the first time I've written or done it in PR/statements.

Ideas? :dunno:

It was funny as   :devil: !   :hellyeah: I don't care who thought it up.

However, even 17 year olds are able to slam someone and do it mightily.  It's smack, baby.  On the other hand, it could have been someone masterminding it.  An OZ, if you will, behind the curtain. That being said, we are probably the only ones smart enough to get it. Those idiots across the state don't know their butt holes from holes in the ground.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I've only had one bloviating moment today and the rest of the time, I've been reciprocating :laugh:

Playing pull my finger?

I'm going to say this as kindly as possible. After watching statements made by some folks recently, I'm not sure I would call decisions like that something of a strong suit for those people. They appear to have plenty of talents other than that one.

No, there was no pulling involved. Much. :cool:

Recently there was a certain announcement made that mirrored almost exactly an announcement made last year by someone doing the same thing.

Some think it was his idea and his idea alone. Some think it was something of a planned statement and not by him.

I'm of the opinion that he is not sophisticated enough at 17 to have done that by himself. Had he wanted to do it, I think he would have been somewhat apprehensive about doing it before getting an "opinion" on it.

I think there was a message involved. It would not be the first time I've seen it in public commentary or imaging, heck it wouldn't be the first time I've written or done it in PR/statements.

Completely his statement.  He had no idea it was verbatim.  AU coaches had nothing to do with it.    :cool:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

But let's run with the theory that he was told what to say. Who was behind it?

:laugh: Still funny.  :laugh:

This was a planned statement by more than just RF. Much like it was planned that Yeldon would flip right before a dead period. My opinion anyway. :dunno:

Hell of a brain, when you can potentially not hear something one time and repeat it. Helluva brain.

Uh huh.

Blows my mind how someone can look at that statement and not see through it. BUT, that explains why it is so easy to get over on PR instead of actual content, just saying :laugh:

Well, eff, whoever was behind it is my new hero and deserves a raise. They just did what is overdue since Dye demanded we move our home IB from the Ham to AU. Way overdue. Slap the bastages. :beatmullet:

Exactly, barn. That happened as randomly as ..........well, it didn't.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Some mysteries are never solved.  Yep, still funny.  :laugh:

It ranks right up there with spotting the home team 24 points.  :bow:

It was funny as   :devil: !   :hellyeah: I don't care who thought it up.

However, even 17 year olds are able to slam someone and do it mightily.  It's smack, baby.  On the other hand, it could have been someone masterminding it.  An OZ, if you will, behind the curtain. That being said, we are probably the only ones smart enough to get it. Those idiots across the state don't know their butt holes from holes in the ground.

No, trust me, they got it. Never underestimate the mentality of a teenager. Do I think he did it all on his own, no way. He at the very least ran it by his friends or someone close. Did any coach have anything to do with it………hmmmmmm??????  Don’t know, don’t care, it happened and I’m happy for it. To me this is just like Dye letting people know we won’t lie down. I don’t care if he and his friends came up with it or who, I’m just glad someone is as sick of it as I am. BTW, Hi and love you guys.

Hi there, Mr.

Oh I agree they got the message and they know it didn't come from a kid. They could smell that coffee when it was brewing. I would have loved to have been the bug under short crap's desk recording his response. Ahhh good times.

As I “visited” a place I could find timely information that day, the bammers started talking about it almost immediately. Is there more to come, I’ll wait and see. As I’ve said, I don’t get why someone would play there. I still think there’s a mentality there that is a holdover from the 1800s and that’s all I got to say about that.  :cool:

But,but,but he is a 5* and we have so many linebackers we don't need him. We told him to move on.

It would be my fondest wish, that we would stop with the no comment crap and put on our big boy boots.

Just like Dye demanding the IB move, people will treat you about like you allow them to. Add competitive sports to that and especially football in the south, people are vicious. You either defend  yourself or not.

If someone strikes a match in my direction, I'm going to build a bigger fire. The middle ground has long since disappeared.

The baked beans may cause TT to bloviate even more.  Maybe fries instead?

I told ya'll they wouldn't get it.

http://decaturdaily.com/stories/Reports-Top-recruit-gets-AU-tattoo,98756

Check out the first comment.  :laugh:

I don't see the comments.  :dunno:  You're right abut the beans.  They may add to the scents in my truck as well. 

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

On 7/14/12 at 11:05 PM, Morgan County from wrote:

I hope it's got pictures. He's not very good with words.

:laugh:

On 7/14/12 at 11:05 PM, Morgan County from wrote:

I hope it's got pictures. He's not very good with words.

:laugh:

:laugh:  :laugh:  Nice!!