THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Well, if you were, apparently you can plan on attending anger management classes. I'm sure it is anything but pleasant, she is far from the only child in this country that has a relatively famous parent and it is much more a blessing than a curse. Everyone should have it so monetarily fortunate and there is a serious need for personal responsibility when it comes to things like battering someone. There is no advantage in life that child doesn't have. Cry me a river little girl, wahwahwah.

NBD, just a comment I made about KSaban, I think it is in college football board. She whined about "no one knows what it is like to be me". 8 billion other people feel the same way, shut up little girl :banghead:

NBD, just a comment I made about KSaban, I think it is in college football board. She whined about "no one knows what it is like to be me". 8 billion other people feel the same way, shut up little girl :banghead:

I havent kept up with that story, but what a ridiculous commemt.

G'mornin!  E:60 was several short stories about college athletes who have had tragedies and miracles affect their lives.  How are the TT's this Sunday?