THE ASYLUM

bigbird

That kid no more did that on his own than Spike or Watson did. It would never have occured to him. In the public statement world, when you use someone else's statement, you are telling them that "it is on, we are ready to RUMBLE, bring it boy and oh by the way,I just did the same thing to you :tease:". :happydance:

It is a message where the first word starts with the letter that comes after E and that last word is you.

and I love every freaking second of it.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'm going to have a great deal of fun informing someone who was laughing about how generic the statement was that it was really a jab. Heeheeeheee.  ;D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Another funny courtesy of Coach Superior. . .

Spurrier on Nick Saban and what he's done at Alabama: "He's got a nice little gig going, a bit like (John) Calipari. He tells guys, 'Hey, three years from now, you're going to be a first-round pick and go.' If he wants to be the greatest coach or one of the greatest coaches in college football, to me, he has to go somewhere besides Alabama and win, because they've always won there at Alabama."

It's a good day.  :laugh:

Good morning!!  Who believes in the Friday the 13th crap?  I just broke a mirror hitting a black cat with it while he was walking in front of me while I was stepping on a crack in the sidewalk.  So whats new?  :dunno:     :laugh: 

Spurrier on Nick Saban and what he's done at Alabama: "He's got a nice little gig going, a bit like (John) Calipari. He tells guys, 'Hey, three years from now, you're going to be a first-round pick and go.' If he wants to be the greatest coach or one of the greatest coaches in college football, to me, he has to go somewhere besides Alabama and win, because they've always won there at Alabama."

That’s the one thing I’ve never understood. I get these kids wanting to be part of something special, they can do it at almost any college in America, but bammer?????? You’re just a number, nothing special unless you consider being around a bunch of inbred rednecks special.  :dunno: So Eff, you never answered my question, can you see into the future?  :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

That’s the one thing I’ve never understood. I get these kids wanting to be part of something special, they can do it at almost any college in America, but bammer?????? You’re just a number, nothing special unless you consider being around a bunch of inbred rednecks special.  :dunno: So Eff, you never answered my question, can you see into the future?   :laugh:

:laugh: It wasn't my eyesight that improved, but the girl's.  So I guess that's a "no."  But Bird can see into the future.  He stated on June 22 that Foster flipped.  :laugh:

Ewwwwww!  It is Friday the 13th.  :P Sounds like you're doomed.  Was the cat black?  :laugh:

Of course the cat was black.  ;D

Good morning!!  Who believes in the Friday the 13th crap?  I just broke a mirror hitting a black cat with it while he was walking in front of me while I was stepping on a crack in the sidewalk.  So whats new?  :dunno:     :laugh: 

Not me but you can borrow my rabbit’s foot or my four leaf clover if you like.  ;D

How’s afer today?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Ewwwwww!  It is Friday the 13th.  :P Sounds like you're doomed.  Was the cat black?  :laugh:

Of course the cat was black.   ;D

It's been nice knowing  you.  ;D

Hey a4e.............I'm pretty sure that Friday the 13th is an illuminati plot, but I'll ask the magic 8 ball to be sure.

Now do not be so tough on kristen, she is a graduate. Too bad it was from anger management classes, but she is a graduate. She says she didn't do what the suit claims, but pled guilty in front of some university committee.

1+1=3...... :-\

Hey a4e.............I'm pretty sure that Friday the 13th is an illuminati plot, but I'll ask the magic 8 ball to be sure.

Now do not be so tough on kristen, she is a graduate. Too bad it was from anger management classes, but she is a graduate. She says she didn't do what the suit claims, but pled guilty in front of some university committee.

1+1=3...... :-\

I’m sure of this also, like we talked about earlier, I'm sure she didn’t have access to proper counsel or the means to properly defend herself. If she only had someone of influence in her life.  :rolleyes:

Had to stop and watch Zac Brown Band do my favorite song of their's on the Today Show. "Colder Weather".

"You have a gypsy soul made for leaving and you ain't ever gonna change."

Fine line for a song about right there^^^^^^ :cool: