THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I am excited and it should propel us toward some more recruits, HOWEVER, it is a helluva long until Feb.

However, better to have him say yes than no. Soooooooooo :we:

Eggzachry. He's and early grad I think. Would love to see the dogs get POed here pretty soon with a flip as well.  :hellyeah:

It is college football, recruiting is a necessary evil. The overall lunacy from fans, wannabe recruiting gurus, social media stalkers and sometimes even the recruits themselves have drastically changed my view of the process.

It used to be fun to keep up with and it isn't so much fun for me anymore.

I know we need them and I want the best one's. I want AU to have a shot at the BCS/championship playoff every year. I'll be thrilled on NSD. :dunno:

I’m always happy with whoever we get. If a kid flips from us I just take it in stride, may be disappointed he doesn’t feel the way I do about Auburn, but I’m not about to jump out the window over it.

Yeah, was there too, I was at least able to get timely updates.  :rolleyes: Between the catfight and now this, I will probably listen in on f-bomb, should be a classic.    :laugh:

Due to the inability to find timely info at other places, cough ahem cough :-\,I listened to the start of PF and he reported that story with a fairly even hand. :dunno: All right kids gotta run, got some work to do. Everybody have a good night :cool:

Only have two hours of work scheduled today soooo…… :partey:

Sounds like things might get interesting in Gawgia.  ;D

How about you this fine Friday the 13th?  :-\

Glad to hear. Oh, I was talking with one of my Auburn buddies after the flip yesterday and he was telling me his son-in-law, I think, plays for Atlanta and had very good things to say about BVG. I was telling him how I thought he would have a huge impact on pulling kids from Georgia, let’s hope.

I really like BVG and his presence so far. I have no doubt that he has a hand in a whole lot of the goings on and buzz the D and the D recruits are generating right now. Swami says, he thinks we are going to experience a rebirth of our kick all butt take no names defense of the past :yay::trampoline::happydance::zapbama:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Beast is now a compliment.  You know, like bad was really good back in the day. I meant the defense, but your beast too, if you want to be.

:laugh:

I'm doing fine. I read back and saw you had a LARGE time at concert.  How you doin?

We are fine...concert was wonderful, classics amuck. Beast? Ahhh trust me, I've been called worse.

I was called worse yesterday proudly :cool:

No!?!?!?!?! People are crazy????? Who knew :o

pm in process ma'am.

You'll see in the pm who called me worse. I soooooooooooo do not care :laugh:

Like everyone else, I will feel better when those sigs are faxed in on NSD, BUT, the EXACT same sppech at the press conference? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH. Hey Saban............this is my hand and I'm only holding up ONE FINGER........guess which one :zapbama:

One of the funniest things and one of the most appropriate things I've ever seen surrounding AU football. Gee wonder where that came from? Someone, just someone MIGHT be punching back, bwahahahahaahah :trampoline::yay: