THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I'm sure it was great.  I was concerned about the age catching up with the voices and harmony.  Glad to hear they still have it.  Best harmony ever, IMO!!

Eyesight has improved a quarter step.  Whatever that is.   :thumbsup:

Does that mean you can see into the future? Might explain why you thought yesterday was Thursday.  :tease:

Good morning everyone.

TT, I’m so jealous but glad you guys had a great time.

How is everyone this morning?

Coughcough, the Freeh report certainly does put Penn State over the knee for a BIG TIME spanking.

Least shocking revelation of the day.  :laugh:

If we were to sign him.  I would like to see him occasionally play FB with Corey Grant as RB.  We would have a Foster-Grant backfield.  :-\ 

If we were to sign him.  I would like to see him occasionally play FB with Corey Grant as RB.  We would have a Foster-Grant backfield.  :-\ 

:cool: Who's that behind those Foster Grants?

Paterno's statue should be taken down and melted into scrap.  >:(

Absolutely not!!!  They should just turn it around so it looks the other way.  ;D

My best line of the year and all I get is crickets!!??  Thanks guys.

I'm wary of entering The Asylum, but I'll risk it;  I thought the post was funny in a terribly ironic way.  This is such a horrible, horrible story but you need to put some light of day in things sometimes.

Absolutely not!!!  They should just turn it around so it looks the other way.   ;D

Yes, it was your best line of the year :laugh::bow:

Now pops, you are one of the few who can enter without risk of being hurt :laugh:

Absolutely not!!!  They should just turn it around so it looks the other way.   ;D

Yes, it was your best line of the year :laugh::bow:

Now pops, you are one of the few who can enter without risk of being hurt :laugh:

;D  Thank you.  Feel free to use it. 

This is from Charles Robinson, Yahoosports and I hope upon hope he is right.

Penn State's unwillingness to follow enacted Federal law requiring child abuse/child sexual abuse to the appropriate local,state and federal law enforcement agency's, opens up PSU to investigation for lack of institutional control. The fired and suspended admins and coaches does nothing but cement his opinion on that. At the very least with knowledge, it went on for 14 years. Past time to accept responsibility if there is ever any hope of regaining your previous and lost stature among college programs.

I read my first report on this whole thing this morning, disgusting to say the least. I hate it for the players but people’s lives were forever changed, this warrants the death penalty more so than any recruiting infraction ever could.

The financial liability that PSU is facing, is both WELL deserved and staggering. The current players have no involvement to anyones knowledge, the NCAA should simply allow them to transfer without issue. The university and program deserves whatever punishment it gets, plus what the legal settlements will be.

The impact from issues/crimes like that on a person's life can never be overestimated. Truly life changing and in some cases life ending. There is no doubt in my mind that there are other victims who haven't come forward because of the society stigma. (which drives me CRAZY) When it is boys/men that things like this happen to, the effects are different in some ways from a female victim. Not worse, but some of the pressure and shame comes from a different place, both externally and internally. In all of sports, simply one of the worst things I've ever seen.

They need to be run to the shore and run into the ocean. rant over. :(