THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I can't wait till I can get carried away with my young un

Who died and left "someone" the recruiting  thread police? :beatmullet:

Anal rententiveness sucks the fun out of it completely. That is one boring arse little person.

Sorry. Didnt mean to overstep my bounds

Not you, you old hockey puck........How's mama? ;D

Doing great. FINALLY passed through the nauseous stage for the time being. Almost 20 weeks in!

Ahhhhh Barney, you do a fella's heart good with laughter, yes you do :laugh:

We need to biuld a helipad :laugh:

THWACKATHWACKATHWACKA, good grief man. :laugh:

:laugh::bow:

Doing great. FINALLY passed through the nauseous stage for the time being. Almost 20 weeks in!

Come on man, tell me mama heard from the school where she practiced taught at, come on tell a brother the good news?!?!?!?!?1 ;D

Nothing new there I don't think. The principal put in a formal request to the school board to hire her but nothing canbe done till all the mandatory transfers have been placed. I think it will go our way but the wait is excrutiating

:timeout:

Oh Lawd.

You know, if we really are building those internment camps, I wish they would hurry the hell up and finish.

Man education hiring is tough process in Alabama or anywhere right now, here's hoping.

That's about what it comes down to now...hope

:cool:

Well?? How was it? Have a good time?

They started out with, "Carry On" and it just got better from there. Damn what a freaking catalog :o

The highlights for me were, " Wooden Ships, Our House, Suite Judy Blue Eyes :'( :bow:, and Southern Cross :happydance:" Face it, they are old and warhorses, BUT, the writing, harmony and guitar work is TIMELESS.

It rained lightly for a while, but stopped and a LARGE time was had by all. Damn fine work. When absolute masters are nearby it is terribly hard for me to not want to see them, and there it was. Damn, the years of world class writing. Breathtaking.