THE ASYLUM

bigbird

It was once the asylum of nothingness, you know, it seems to have spread to other threads during offseason. :dunno:

Someone made a comment this AM about the board during offseason and it was funny.

Again, hard to disagree :laugh:

Good morning sir... traveling are you? :dunno:

The immediate family is wonderful, the slightly extended family requires the positive thinking skills, I picked up from the Pacific Institute :laugh:

:laugh:  Don't bring that PI crap up again!!  :laugh:  Yep, traveling.  Columbus GA last night.  Slipped throught the Loveliest Village yesterday.  Two sad sites.  The Toomer's Trees look really bad.  :'(  There were very few coeds walking around.  :(

You can give Robin a buzz and make him eat lunch with you ;)

A storm took down a couple of trees on the crapstone yesterday, IF they hadn't suffered so much during the tornados, one might be inclined to make bad jokes. An angry mother nature and all. FOR ONCE my higher self took over and didn't make the joke(more Pacific Inst training :laugh:)

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'm sorry I've stumbled into the wrong place.  Someone refusing to make jokes about downed trees in turdtown? Can someone point me to the exit?

Nah, I just can't justify making the joke when so many actually died :dunno:

I have moments of decency, I just try to keep them at a minimum. :cool:

Married life is all fine and if it was any better, I'm not sure I'd know what to do, I'd try though :cool:

I'm sorry I've stumbled into the wrong place.  Someone refusing to make jokes about downed trees in turdtown? Can someone point me to the exit?

Yeah,yeah, you were lost all day yesterday anyway :cool:

Morning.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Nobody died in this last round.  Joke on.  A couple of trees for a couple of TREES.

We had a downburst/macroburst here in the county last Thurs. It took down a building, took a roof off one of the high school gyms, did damage at the co-op and took down several trees. It was wild.  We weren't even under a storm warning or anything.

How was the concert?

Gee that sounds like fun weather :rolleyes: We had a storm here last night, L was letting the pups in and opened the full glass door off the deck. The wind grabbed it, broke the door closer and shattered the glass against the wall. Scared the hell out of me :o

Concert is tonight kiddo. :cool: Can't wait, they have a songbook solo and combined that I freaking love :trampoline:

"Our House, Wooden Ships, and about a trillion more." Seriously fine songwriters. :cool::happydance:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Gee that sounds like fun weather :rolleyes: We had a storm here last night, L was letting the pups in and opened the full glass door off the deck. The wind grabbed it, broke the door closer and shattered the glass against the wall. Scared the hell out of me :o

Concert is tonight kiddo. :cool: Can't wait, they have a songbook solo and combined that I freaking love :trampoline:

"Our House, Wooden Ships, and about a trillion more." Seriously fine songwriters. :cool::happydance:

Laura Ok?