THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

An newer venue in a nearby city that shall not be mentioned. Someone I know just visited that town. :-\

Busy day Mr Barn? How are you sir?

EWWWWWWWWWW!

Oy. First chance to post in here today. Hope everyone is doing well.

Hey you!  I went to BAM and ordered the rest of the John Corey books.  Hopefully they'll be in soon.

I've had to declare a truce on that one patch of land in that town. I grandfathered it in, because I saw Buckingham Nicks at the old Foster Auditorium, years ago.  ;) Elton John and many others. It will remain my only concession.

I use a bleach mist. I understand why people touring use it, it is less expensive than renting anything in the Ham is by quite a bit. You get to use it at the same tix price you use everywhere else. Ups the profit margin big time.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

They've been wanting this for awhile.  I'm guessing when bedtime rolls around they'll take turns sleeping in each others' rooms. I think different decorating ideas spawned this idea of a split.

It meant I see no reason to be diplomatic when how we really feel will do much more good for everyone involved.

SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not everyone understands when it's in yellow :laugh:

Since you're always sarcastic, I figured the yellow was a double negative situation and thus, serious.  :tease:

I was but I did it seriously, Sooooooo if you're counting that is actually a triple negative. That takes skills man :laugh:

Ok, now my head hurts. Back to the Maker's Mark & Sprite

Anticipation is building, oh yes it is, umhummmmmmmm :cool:

Crosby, Stills and Nash concert is Wednesday night :trampoline::yay:

I got one of my neighbors to agree to go to the Bonamassa concert here in the fall.  :hellyeah:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

All you concert goers have fun and don't forget to designate a driver if need be. I'm calling it a night.

All you concert goers have fun and don't forget to designate a driver if need be. I'm calling it a night.

G'nite Miss Eff.  I did my time of dangerous driving when I was at Auburn.  Anymore it's a cab to & from if I'm planning on drinking.

We will, it just WILL NOT be me. :laugh:

Anticipation is building, oh yes it is, umhummmmmmmm :cool:

Crosby, Stills and Nash concert is Wednesday night :trampoline::yay:

I got one of my neighbors to agree to go to the Bonamassa concert here in the fall.  :hellyeah:

It is one HECK of a show. The man can thump it like few others. I wish he was coming someplace closer than Montgomery :(

I'm not sure if I'm wishing the day would go away or last longer. There are no options and that appears to be the only option. People most of the time just make me shake my head in both pain and amazement. Off to a great start :laugh::banghead:<<<<< sadly those are both accurate.

I'm not saying this is the case for your blankie owner's parent, but I have been noticing much more lately that parent's are nuts. Not all parents, but....they are among us. I really like dogs... ;D

There is nothing in your post I can find to dispute in any way.

I'm trying to remain somewhat non-responsive on the subject. I'll say this however, it blows my mind when the only response mechanism people have is only available at the last possible moment and the only button they ever deem worthy of using is the nuclear response.

If they aren't nuts, they specialize in driving other people nuts.

Dogs.