THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I’m starting to like this yellow text thing; in fact, it should be a rule, that way I’ll know you’re just being sarcastic and not an A-hole.  :-\

Thanks. I forgot.  See my previous post.  ;)

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Just give me a name. . .   :devil:

Tiger"Cob"  ;D

I'm not familiar with that one.

And btw, I think there may be more Aholes on here than there are people who use sarcasm.

"Beware a tiger that tells"   :-\

I thought you knew :rolleyes:

Gotta run some errands back soon. ;)

So you went from reading the rule book to being in the rule book.  How did that happen?  :laugh:

some of us don't even have to try, it just happens. Diplomatic? HA!!!!!!!!

Just give me a name. . .   :devil:

Tiger"Cob"  ;D

I'm not familiar with that one.

And btw, I think there may be more Aholes on here than there are people who use sarcasm.

If you run across someone that always seems to have a cob up his butt, that’d be the one.  :laugh:

Diplomatic? HA!!!!!!!!

I was very diplomatic.  My boss is a good guy, it's not his fault the work environment sucks.  That's the fault of the government workers and endless red tape.

It meant I see no reason to be diplomatic when how we really feel will do much more good for everyone involved.

SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not everyone understands when it's in yellow :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

It meant I see no reason to be diplomatic when how we really feel will do much more good for everyone involved.

SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not everyone understands :laugh:

fify

Since you're always sarcastic, I figured the yellow was a double negative situation and thus, serious.  :tease:

Since you're always sarcastic, I figured the yellow was a double negative situation and thus, serious.  :tease:

I was but I did it seriously, Sooooooo if you're counting that is actually a triple negative. That takes skills man :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Triple negatives?  That sounds like an olympic sport to me.  You headed to London?

I was but I did it seriously, Sooooooo if you're counting that is actually a triple negative. That takes skills man :laugh:

Come on man, you're not trying.  You can make it a quadruple negative, can't you?  :laugh:

WITHOUT SPEAKING ABOUT SPECIFIC POLITICS.......[disclaimer]

You will not believe how much never before seen money is going into political advertising for this election cycle.

It is incredibly difficult to find out who the monetary principal is and what they are involved in. NOT a good thing.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

WITHOUT SPEAKING ABOUT SPECIFIC POLITICS.......[disclaimer]

You will not believe how much never before seen money is going into political advertising for this election cycle.

It is incredibly difficult to find out who the monetary principal is and what they are involved in. NOT a good thing.

Isn't that the whole point of politics?

No, that would be lobbying. ;)

Newer rules for SuperPACS are nuts. 25,000 new groups and organizations with no track record to determine their motives. Of course they support one or the other, but you do not want to attach to someone who is a wingnut of either side. :banghead:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Doesn't need luck, it needs Jack Daniels. :hellyeah:

Whatever works, my friend, whatever works.  :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Ahh, yes.  I seem to remember a humble brag about acquiring concert tickets.  Oak Mtn.?