THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Direct TV in our area just got FOX after about a year of negotiating, each side blaming the other, too much money and too much greed.

Not getting fox is never a bad thing :laugh: Sorry it was way too easy and I just could not resist it. :tease:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

:laugh: They do have some good shows.  I just can't think of any right now.

62 tell me about TD.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

It's time to start looking for a new job when you start referring to your current workplace as "That Soul Sucking S***hole"

You must work for the public.

It's time to start looking for a new job when you start referring to your current workplace as "That Soul Sucking S***hole"

I'm not laughing at your pain but at your description :laugh: Sorry pal.

Direct TV in our area just got FOX after about a year of negotiating, each side blaming the other, too much money and too much greed.

Not getting fox is never a bad thing :laugh: Sorry it was way too easy and I just could not resist it. :tease:

L watched it for American Idol, I only watch it for the news.  :laugh: Back at cha.  :tease: I knew good and well you would say something.  ;)

Federal contractor

I figured you'd appreciate the colorful use of alliteration. ;)

L watched it for American Idol, I only watch it for the propaganda.  :laugh: Back at cha.  :tease: I knew good and well you would say something.  ;)

fify ;D

Some years I enjoy AI, really don't enjoy their primetime programming as a rule though, just not much there. :dunno:

Federal contractor

I figured you'd appreciate the colorful use of alliteration. ;)

You had a certain way with that phrase that I found descriptive. :cool:

:laugh: They do have some good shows.  I just can't think of any right now.

62 tell me about TD.

They talked about Michonne and The Governor, had character interviews with Daryl and Glenn did the prison tour.  Carl called in and gave a few things away, not much though. I can’t get to it from here at work but you may be able to find it online at AMC or even YouTube.  :dunno:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

How's the prison look?  Safe? Is Michonne going to be a loner or does she have a group?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Oh man, I gotta watch my tongue today.  I just got an email from my boss that my "morale checkpoint meeting" is today.  :laugh:

Silence is golden, duct tape is silver.

Oh man, I gotta watch my tongue today.  I just got an email from my boss that my "morale checkpoint meeting" is today.  :laugh:

Silence is golden, duct tape is silver.

I can be fairly diplomatic when needed.  I promise I won't mention that the very thought of coming into work makes me want to drive my car headfirst into a bridge embankment.

How's the prison look?  Safe? Is Michonne going to be a loner or does she have a group?

For a fake prison, they did a jam up job.  Just guessing here but I think they may have to do some “cleaning” of the prison, Glenn vaguely alluded to it, could have just been the aftermath they found he was talking about. Hinted about Merle and about…..who was the dad and boy Rick first met…anyway they were very secretive about it so who knows???? Not sure on Michonne.

Here ya go, this may be it. http://entertainment.time.com/2012/07/09/the-walking-dead-one-long-hot-weekend-with-little-reveal/?iid=ent-article-latest

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

For a fake prison, they did a jam up job.  Just guessing here but I think they may have to do some “cleaning†of the prison, Glenn vaguely alluded to it, could have just been the aftermath they found he was talking about. Hinted about Merle and about…..who was the dad and boy Rick first met…anyway they were very secretive about it so who knows???? Not sure on Michonne.

Here ya go, this may be it. http://entertainment.time.com/2012/07/09/the-walking-dead-one-long-hot-weekend-with-little-reveal/?iid=ent-article-latest

Thanks!  I've emailed Dish to express my anger.  Can't remember the Dad's name.  I figured they'd come around soon enough.  Remember, Rick left notes for him and tried to reach him via radio. As for Michonne, it seems kind of weird that she has such control over walkers.  She seems very tribal which makes me wonder if she came here from somewhere else to escape it and perhaps brought the disease with her?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

"Beware a tiger that tells"   :-\

I thought you knew :rolleyes:

Gotta run some errands back soon. ;)

So you went from reading the rule book to being in the rule book.  How did that happen?  :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Effie, you are hilarious.   :laugh:  Oops, did I break an established rule or a new rule or any rule at all??   ;)

Thanks.  And no, no rules broken. Flattery will get you everywhere.  ;D

I’m starting to like this yellow text thing; in fact, it should be a rule, that way I’ll know you’re just being sarcastic and not an A-hole.  :-\

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

We women are intriguing creatures, no doubt.  I find the male species easier to get along with myself.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I’m starting to like this yellow text thing; in fact, it should be a rule, that way I’ll know you’re just being sarcastic and not an A-hole.  :-\

Hey, I winked at the end of my post.  :tease: