THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Considering that I can't raise my arms above the shoulder without being in pain and my lower back is having muscle spasms, all is well.   ;D  Too much weedeating and driving tractor on Saturday.  

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Pretend we don't know, but I saw Adele's babydaddy online :-X;D

Was it 62??  He has been awful quiet lately. 

I'm thinking it is 62.

But come to think of it, I haven't seen much of him. Now I'm worrying.  :banghead:

After a week of stalking Adele, and with no success,  :'( I’m back.

Hope everyone had a great 4th.

Bird, just hearing about James, glad he is doing better.

TT, this one is for you from the writer. Marriage is like playing cards, it takes two hearts and a diamond to start but you end up wishing you had a club and a spade.  :laugh:    :tease:

Sorry, it was very last minute.  :-[ Missed you guys too.  I did get to do fireworks for the kids and they really enjoyed them, always love the 4th.

Pretty good cover of a S&G Classic.

The sound isn't the best but still a good job by Mumford and Sons. 

Good cover of a great song.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

:yay: 62 is back!

You should know that there is a rumor floating around here that you are Adele's babydaddy.

:yay: 62 is back!

You should know that there is a rumor floating around here that you are Adele's babydaddy.

Actually I was in jail the past week for starting those rumors.  :-X  :laugh: 

Did you watch the Talking Dead last night?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I was beginning to worry about you. Time in the bighouse? There's a story there.

Nope.  Didn't know it was on.  Was it a new eppy?  :trampoline: If it was my dvr should have caught it.  Dish has moved AMC up to the 900's.  I may have to switch to Direct.  >:(

I was beginning to worry about you. Time in the bighouse? There's a story there.

Nope.  Didn't know it was on.  Was it a new eppy?  :trampoline: If it was my dvr should have caught it.  Dish has moved AMC up to the 900's.  I may have to switch to Direct.  >:(

I think they were doing a marathon; TD was about season 3 and they showed Michonne and told who the governor was and talked about the characters.  Oh, also showed the prison. Lots of rumors floated around.

Uverse just had issues with AMC as well, went on for 6 weeks or so. The ATT pr campaign was titled" ATT, Working for you." Still on air though.

Care for some swampland? :rolleyes:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Apparantly, you can get AMC through Dish, you just have to pay an extra fee.  I really don't want to switch, but they are forcing my hand.  :devil:

I hate it when people screw with my television.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Earlier you asked me how I was and I told you I hadn't decided.  I've decided.  I'm pissed.  >:(

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'm not mad at you.  I'm mad a Dish network.  Loyalty should be treated better than this.