THE ASYLUM

bigbird

PUHLEEZE, you two have been glued to each others sides so long, all you do is argue now like two old married people..............hey wait a minute.................... :o

yellow and blue make green and it is way too vibrational visually on the web. Sarcasm already confuses them and now you add vibrating visual green, IDK might be fun

yellow and blue make green and it is way too vibrational visually on the web. Sarcasm already confuses them and now you add vibrating visual green, IDK might be fun

green actually looks good maybe I'll start using that instead of yellow

A4e!!!!!! It didn't say exactly where but on 65S there was an accident with fatalities that has traffic backed up 20 miles. HWY 31 fast!!!!!!!!! :dunno:

I heard about it earlier.  It had traffic backed up for at least 20 miles from Calera to Clanton.  Prayers for the families. 

:dunno:  Is my clock fast this morning?  Was there a fire alarm that I didn't hear?  Where is everybody?  I checked every cell, not a soul in sight.  :dunno:

James is limping around.  We'll continue the infusions, but he should be 90-100% in anther day or two.  Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

My, what a colorful bunch you all have been. 

Bird, glad to hear James is on the mend. I've got  him on my church's prayer list.

Why are all the cells empty?  Was there a field trip I forgot about?  :dunno: