THE ASYLUM

bigbird

62 could be over there, the man seriously likes it when things go big boomboom :laugh: WAY TOO much explosive/fireworks knowledge.

Nope, not him.  That wouldn't be a problem.  Knowledge is a good thing when it comes to explosives.  This guy is just a dumba-- who bought these from another dumba--.

My personal favorite of Al........ Was dating a Cuban girl at the time 1977 by the name of Maria Casanova who lived in Little Havana. The first time I went to visit her parents was quite an experience..

ON THE BORDER ~ AL STEWART

nope not last but song one more of an artist I have never post a song here but she is one of my favorites. Fuuny bet Wal-Mart will never use this song as a theme.

Big Yellow Taxi

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'm still trying to decide if I'm awake or not.  :laugh: We had fun yesterday.  Stayed at the pool all day and had great food. My cousin's boys want to hit a waterpark, so looks like a trip to Point Mallard today. How was your 4th?

Well it is surely going to be hot enough for a water park. Took the fuzzy children around the lake this morning early and the humidity was already cranking. :rolleyes:

Low key here, ate, played and stayed out of the way of the world. Highlight of the day, homemade peach ice cream.

Oh yeah........... ;D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

:-X We had peach ice cream too!  Want to trade recipes?  :laugh:

I'm not much for water parks, myself.  I can swim for free at my parents and avoid the crowds. But the kiddos love it. . . . Today is half price day , too.

I'll have to ask the dessert chef if she has her recipe handy, it was good. The kids ate three watermelons. Eureka vaccums thanks you for your business. :o

I'm not real interested in going to a water park either. I want to relax and that is probably not the place :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I pulled my recipe from Southern Living.  It's very creamy, which makes sense since it's ice CREAM.  :laugh: It's really good.  We also had some chocolate too.

Yeah relaxing at a water park is not possible with kids who want to go from place to place.  The wave pool is on one end and the slides on the other.

We went on a field trip there when I was in my freshman year of HS. I think back now and wonder how sedated those teachers and parents who went, needed to be. :-X

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE
:laugh: hormones and testosterone in swimsuits, I'd say they were either stupid or sedated. Was it just the wave pool back then?  I remember when they added the water slides but can't remember the year.

No they did have slides. Of course like the Flintstones it was a long curled dino tail :tease:

That was the last time I've been to that place. Driven by when in Decatur a time or two for work, but never to play, they used to have a huge 4th celebration. Music, fireworks etc. :dunno:

Hi Barney. How are you sir?

I'm doing ok. Trying to get through this work thing.  :-\

Uh yeah......I comprehend that. When I read text, emails and listened to messages this morning, apparently a couple of people have either fallen and hit their heads or gone insane. I'm putting off determining which it is, but I'm about to have to wade into that wave pool. :banghead:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

No they did have slides. Of course like the Flintstones it was a long curled dino tail :tease:

That was the last time I've been to that place. Driven by when in Decatur a time or two for work, but never to play, they used to have a huge 4th celebration. Music, fireworks etc. :dunno:

The still have it, Spirit of America Festival with beauty pagent, fireworks, etc.  It draws a big crowd which is not my cup of tea unless the crowd is wearing orange and navy.  ;) Hopefully the crowds are headed home today.

Hi Barney. How are you sir?

I'm doing ok. Trying to get through this work thing.  :-\

Still no better?