THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Hey Birdman,  I hate to hear about little Birdman.  I haven't stopped thinking and praying for you guys since I first learned of his illness. He's a tough one, for sure.

On another note, I want to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers the past few days. Our family appreciates every bit of it, and every kind word you all have had. The service for my grandmother was a fitting tribute to her. Now, we are all just resting, and taking care of all the things you have to take care of.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

No, apparantly I'm highly qualified.  That is until some paper pushing politician comes up with some other ridiculous hoop  for me to jump through.  Passing a test does not equal good teacher.  :banghead:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I passed my Praxis test.  :timeout:

So if this was a praxis test, when is the real test?   :laugh: 

Whenever those who sit behind a desk and know nothing about the educational profession come up with one.  ;)

Not to worry, the bent brain governor is hell bent on taking everything out of the education trust fund, there won't be any buildings left standing or money to pay teachers anyway. $163 million this year so far, poooooooooof just gone. :beatmullet: DAMN, I hate this state.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Gee thanks, I now feel so much better about finding a job.  :'(  I think I'll apply at McD's.  There's job security in chicken nuggets.  ;D

Getting some professional appraisals and some real estate agent opinions, so we get some up to date numbers and opinions on the market. It is quickly approaching time to go.

The first one talked herself out of any potential in the first 5 minutes. Didn't even let her stay long enough to get an opinion. Buhbye.................

pimp their own children to get a listing or a showing. :banghead:

Getting some professional appraisals and some real estate agent opinions, so we get some up to date numbers and opinions on the market. It is quickly approaching time to go.

The first one talked herself out of any potential in the first 5 minutes. Didn't even let her stay long enough to get an opinion. Buhbye.................

pimp their own children to get a listing or a showing. :banghead:

Moving to a state more in line with your beliefs? :)

Utah, Ms, West Virginia, South Carolina, North Dakota, South Dakota, Oklahoma, Idaho, Wyoming. One is left for optional consideration of exclusion.

What, no California?  What about out of the country?  Maybe Antigua?

No Antigua, save that for special trips. I am easily one of the people who could live out of this country without blinking. Wouldn't bother me in the least. When we move , it won't really be all that far away. I-65 North and you are there in several hours.

No Antigua, save that for special trips. I am easily one of the people who could live out of this country without blinking. Wouldn't bother me in the least. When we move , it won't really be all that far away. I-65 North and you are there in several hours.

Ahhh yeah, Pulaski TN.  Great place.  ;D

No, no Pulaski, but Pulaski does have a whole lot in common with a great deal of the Alabama population. It should secede from Tn and apply for Alabama admission or Ms. You know if they can gerrymander their way over there. Doesn't seem to be a problem for the Alabama legislature to gerrymander right now as long as it solidfies a certain voting bloc. :tease: Rugging fednecks.