THE ASYLUM

bigbird

please keep James in your prayers.  He came home from camp in a wheelchair and woke up writhing and screaming in pain last night.  Its a bleed in his groin and he is hurting badly...probably the worst I've seen with him.  We have been giving him infusions every 3 hours since 6 last night and are giving lortab every 4, but its not really helping.  Thank y'all and I'll update later. I have to run up to the hospital to get more meds.

Ahhh man!!  I hate to hear that.  I guess things had been going too well since his surgery.  We'll keep yall in our prayers as always.  Keep us updated and let us know if we can do anything for yall. 

he just woke up from an hour nap still hurting. He seems to be using his other leg better now, so thats a good sign.  Otherwise more infusions and pain meds.

he just woke up from an hour nap still hurting. He seems to be using his other leg better now, so thats a good sign.  Otherwise more infusions and pain meds.

Glad to see any improvement. :thumbsup:

Hey Guys! :)

:o Who are you?!?!?!?!?! ;D

A4e, what is the story with your new sig pic? :laugh: You and Jackson Browne? Running on Empty.

I have today's nomination for most intelligent decision by a nephew.

Someone missed a long pass at an indoor practice that led them to the baseline in a gym. In frustration they punched the padded wall about 10 feet past the basketball baseline. For future reference, there is a concrete block wall behind that padding. It can also break two bones in yor right hand and make your coach very angry. Apparently it has the same effect on mothers.

12 and the hormone bulls are running :laugh:

Our attitiude is somewhat contrite, just saw him. It seems that pain is good way to learn what not to do.

Dumbarse.

He is a fantastic drum player, I handed him a stick and asked how comfortable it was. Dangit, object lesson number 2.

Dummy.

A4e, what is the story with your new sig pic? :laugh: You and Jackson Browne? Running on Empty.

Yep, running on empty.  :laugh:  My fuel gauge jumps from empty to somewhere between where it should be and empty all the time.  Always an adventure these days.  :-\

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Praying for James, Bird.

TT, cut the nephew some slack.  He's 12 and the brain hasn't finished growing.  Besides, a bought lesson is better than one given. Ouch.  Sometimes it hurts to learn.

A4E, gas gauge problems?  :-X Not good.  You could do what I do and never look at the thing.  But you might want to get a Chief that will constantly ask you how much gas you have, to which you reply that you have no idea, to which he replies with a brief lecture on how you will one day end up on the side of the road stranded with no fuel and then directly takes your car to the gas station for a fill-up. It totally works, I've never run out of gas.  ;D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Smart girl.  It really doesn't make sense to make the bed when you'll be getting right back in it tonight.

Tell her "hello" back.

Praying for James, Bird.

TT, cut the nephew some slack.  He's 12 and the brain hasn't finished growing.  Besides, a bought lesson is better than one given. Ouch.  Sometimes it hurts to learn.

A4E, gas gauge problems?  :-X Not good.  You could do what I do and never look at the thing.  But you might want to get a Chief that will constantly ask you how much gas you have, to which you reply that you have no idea, to which he replies with a brief lecture on how you will one day end up on the side of the road stranded with no fuel and then directly takes your car to the gas station for a fill-up. It totally works, I've never run out of gas.  ;D

What is the deal with you PEOPLE?!?!?!?! I have to ask L and Mrs. T if they have gas every other dang day!!!!! :laugh::banghead: Send em out with a BP or a Chevron card so they can't go shopping anywhere else, it works everytime too :tease:

Golf give that girl a treat ;D:bow: