THE ASYLUM

bigbird

He is a smaller fellow.

Recently at the top of Forbes most powerful in Hollywood list. est $250 million. Not movie based anymore, but based on being the head of a movie production studio. Universal or Paramount, I think, but do not really remember.

Minus alimony and child support?

I'm sure he pays plenty in child support, HOWEVER, if you think that man didn't get her to sign a prenup upfront, you ain't paying attention. Nicole Kidman had Keith Urban sign a prenup before marrying and Urban by no means is a poor man. Having $10-$20 mil is a whole different ballgame than having $250 mil. Trust me that is simply an observation :laugh:

I see the point in prenups, really I do.  But I just can't shake it as more than planning to fail.  My in-laws wanted me to sign one. That hurt deeply.

A very large percentage of celeb marriages will fail anyway.  Prenups are standard in the industry.  But, a prenup for the Chief's marriage?   :dunno:   They really don't like you, do they?

Eff and the Mom- in- law are best friends, have tea all the time. Just don't bring up and discuss lawnmowers.

Old goats make good lawnmowers.  :o   

If those two are having tea, I have my doubts any of it is sweet. :laugh: I'm sorry eff, I'll shut up, I just do not like the way that WOEman treats you :bow: I'll stop.

You don't like hot tea, Barn?  :o

Add some lemon and honey and it's good for your voice and throat. :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

The only paperwork that was done before a recent wedding I'm familiar with, made sure all went to it's new home and someone had a right to put signatures on some things. Performing rights orgs have rules you have to meet to be paid when others are involved. Never in a trillion years would I ask for something like that.

I'm with you, that is planning to end before you start.

I guess some of us see marriage as a lifetime commitment to someone we love and others see it as a business transaction.  Perspectives, huh?

He is a smaller fellow.

Recently at the top of Forbes most powerful in Hollywood list. est $250 million. Not movie based anymore, but based on being the head of a movie production studio. Universal or Paramount, I think, but do not really remember.

Minus alimony and child support?

I'm sure he pays plenty in child support, HOWEVER, if you think that man didn't get her to sign a prenup upfront, you ain't paying attention. Nicole Kidman had Keith Urban sign a prenup before marrying and Urban by no means is a poor man. Having $10-$20 mil is a whole different ballgame than having $250 mil. Trust me that is simply an observation :laugh:

I see the point in prenups, really I do.  But I just can't shake it as more than planning to fail.  My in-laws wanted me to sign one. That hurt deeply.

A very large percentage of celeb marriages will fail anyway.  Prenups are standard in the industry.  But, a prenup for the Chief's marriage?   :dunno:   They really don't like you, do they?

It was a silly thing really. But no, I don't think they do. Obviously I'm the common denominator here.  I can't get along with people face to face.  I can only get along with people screen to screen.  Go figure.

Not a hot tea fan either.  Nor crumpets.   Now, sweet tea is a whole nother ballgame.  Mmm-mmm.  I am a southern boy.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

If those two are having tea, I have my doubts any of it is sweet. :laugh: I'm sorry eff, I'll shut up, I just do not like the way that WOEman treats you :bow: I'll stop.

Honey, my motto is "If you can't say something nice about someone, come sit next to me. "  ;)

Honey, my motto is "If you can't say something nice about someone, come sit next to me. "  ;)

I like this ^^

On prenups, eff.

Kiddo, obviously anything can always happen, but if I wasn't sure and certain, I wouldn't have done it in the first place. I held out until I was 53 and didn't have to do it then, I chose to.

Kinda specialized I know guys but just got used to drinking it over the years and it has its place. There is literally a whole industry that sells specialty hot tea mixes for singers. Some is really good and some not so much. I like my sweet tea too, now. Milos, if it isn't made at home

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I didn't sign anything.  The Chief saw no need in it either. And here we are 16 years down the road.

As for tea, I like mine cold and sweet (artificial sweetner since diabetes came to our house). My vocal career is so limited that I can back out if I'm sick, so I don't need the hot tea.  :laugh:

I'm sure it is unusual when I take a tradition other than AU's seriously, but two will be as one or be gone.

Now here is my contribution to freaking out weegs for the day, our voices were originally designed to grunt and EVOLVED to what it is today, singing will inflame the vocal chords and they every one will swell without fail. Unaided there is about a 50/50 chance you will suffer perm strain or even grow polyps from the constant swelling. Ask Adele. Ask John Mayer. Both are still taking time off to recover from surgery. The heat in the tea reduces inflammation. Various things added, like peppermint, elder barks, licorice and other stuff aid various problems. Thayers mixes are among the best I've seen. They come in teas, sprays, lozenges, rinses and other methods of application. Occupational hazard. You do what you gotta do. :dunno:

Ehhh it's weegs, it shouldn't take much more the just the word evolve or evolution. My work there is done :laugh:

I've gotta cut grass this morning. I'm giving myself a pep talk, ain't working.......... :(

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Are you still unpacking? Under promise of being sent to my new doghouse, I didn't finish until last night. I was still using my shaving kit on my bathroom floor :laugh:

Still unpacking?   :laugh: I just got started.  When you pay over $800 for cheer uniforms you wash them by themselves, on the most delicate cycle.  And no fabric softener because it can unravel the stitching.  I've washed one uni and got it hanging to dry.  The other is in the wash.  Who knows when I'll be done unpacking.  It could be next week.  My mom's family is coming up this week in shifts, two this weekend, five Monday or Tuesday, and three next weekend.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Speaking of grass, why is it that the grass in my yard is dry, brown and crunches when walked on, yet the grass growing up in my driveway is green, tall and thriving?

Hopefully 62 won't read this one, Adele seems to be very happily in love. She met and has been dating a very down to earth succesful business man, so that means less of the "you make more money than I do and let me use you pressure". Plus I'm sure she will write during this time and stay out of the studio. Hard work to follow up a seller of the likes she had. All but assured to sell less unless she just knocks it out of the park. Tough stuff in press land.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Hopefully 62 won't read this one, Adele seems to be very happily in love. She met and has been dating a very down to earth succesful business man, so that means less of the "you make more money than I do and let me use you pressure". Plus I'm sure she will write during this time and stay out of the studio. Hard work to follow up a seller of the likes she had. All but assured to sell less unless she just knocks it out of the park. Tough stuff in press land.

I think Adele will do d@^$ well what she pleases, regardless of what anyone thinks or says.  Strong woman, I like her! Poor 62!  She just couldn't wait any longer for him.

just to freak some people out and get a reaction ,"Honey, what do I wash this dress on" it worked.  :laugh:

Do I need to use hot water and bleach? ;D

We have to let you win some battles, otherwise you be sniveling in a corner somewhere.  :tease:

Oh yeah ,I love some Adele, strong woman and says what she thinks and what she means, Damn the opinion :hellyeah: Needless to say I like that. I hope she follows it up with something that sells 30 million copies, just to mess with the wagging tongues and keyboard fingers. :cool:

I don't snivel in a corner...................I have a new doghouse :tease: :'(

ok, I'm going to go do the yard work. The longer I wait, the hotter it gets.......some motivation :laugh:

Have a good day ;D Welcome home.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Stay hydrated!

You too.  ;D Thanks.  I can't begin to tell you how relieved I am to be away from that place.  Glad to be home.