THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Is it hot?   :dunno:  I haven't noticed.    :tease:

That's because it hasn't gotten hotter than you yet.  ;) Give it a few hour, it's early yet.

It won't get hotter than me!!!   ;)   :laugh:  

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

ewwwwwwwwww :laugh:

and again...........ewwwwwwwww :laugh:

Did you leave your vocabulary at the beach?  :tease:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Also announced- Katie Holmes is divorcing Tom Cruise. She REALLY didn't like Rock of Ages.  Wonder who will get the Beckhams?

Also announced- Katie Holmes is divorcing Tom Cruise. She REALLY didn't like Rock of Ages.  Wonder who will get the Beckhams?

Who cares?  :dunno:  :rolleyes:  :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Who cares?   :dunno:   :rolleyes:   :laugh:

60,000 twitterers

All sorts of rumors, that isn't unusual, we build em up to tear em down. I'm thinking that would need to be a really big bed to hold him, her and that ego of his. just sayin.....

All sorts of rumors, that isn't unusual, we uild em up to tear em down. I'm thinking that would need to be a really big bed to hold him, her and that ego of his. just sayin.....

His ego is much bigger than he is. 

He is a smaller fellow.

Recently at the top of Forbes most powerful in Hollywood list. est $250 million. Not movie based anymore, but based on being the head of a movie production studio. Universal or Paramount, I think, but do not really remember.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

According to her reps it is because of his involvement in Scientology. I'm pretty sure he was involved in that when she married him. Sometimes Carpe diem can get you in trouble.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

He is a smaller fellow.

Recently at the top of Forbes most powerful in Hollywood list. est $250 million. Not movie based anymore, but based on being the head of a movie production studio. Universal or Paramount, I think, but do not really remember.

Minus alimony and child support?

According to her reps it is because of his involvement in Scientology. I'm pretty sure he was involved in that when she married him. Sometimes Carpe diem can get you in trouble.

What's a trash fish got to do with it?   :dunno:

Isn't that a lot like being a baptist? :laugh:;):-X

Out of curiosity I read a book by L. Ron Hubbard. Very intelligent man, HOWEVER, that all seems to be about monetary manipulation, when you consider oh say let's use Nashville Scientology Center as an example. They  constantly hold songwriters nights and try to constantly recruit the wealthier members of the music community. Sometimes what you are is so loud, I can't hear what you're saying.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

What's a trash fish got to do with it?   :dunno:

:laugh:  :rolleyes:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Out of curiosity I read a book by L. Ron Hubbard. Very intelligent man, HOWEVER, that all seems to be about monetary manipulation, when you consider oh say let's use Nashville Scientology Center as an example. They  constantly hold songwriters nights and try to constantly recruit the wealthier members of the music community. Sometimes what you are is so loud, I can't hear what you're saying.

No, we are the only ones who are right.  ;)

Many faith/religious movements are based on monetary gain these days.  And it's not to feed the hungry, cure the sick, and shelter the homeless.  Very sad.

He is a smaller fellow.

I'm sure he pays plenty in child support, HOWEVER, if you think that man didn't get her to sign a prenup upfront, you ain't paying attention. Nicole Kidman had Keith Urban sign a prenup before marrying and Urban by no means is a poor man. Having $10-$20 mil is a whole different ballgame than having $250 mil. Trust me that is simply an observation :laugh:

No, we are the only ones who are right.  ;)

Many faith/religious movements are based on monetary gain these days.  And it's not to feed the hungry, cure the sick, and shelter the homeless.  Very sad.

Well, they are most assuredly to the right of me, if nothing else. :laugh::hellyeah:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

He is a smaller fellow.

I'm sure he pays plenty in child support, HOWEVER, if you think that man didn't get her to sign a prenup upfront, you ain't paying attention. Nicole Kidman had Keith Urban sign a prenup before marrying and Urban by no means is a poor man. Having $10-$20 mil is a whole different ballgame than having $250 mil. Trust me that is simply an observation :laugh:

I see the point in prenups, really I do.  But I just can't shake it as more than planning to fail.  My in-laws wanted me to sign one. That hurt deeply.

The only paperwork that was done before a recent wedding I'm familiar with, made sure all went to it's new home and someone had a right to put signatures on some things. Performing rights orgs have rules you have to meet to be paid when others are involved. Never in a trillion years would I ask for something like that.

I'm with you, that is planning to end before you start.