THE ASYLUM

bigbird

we4e, praying for you and your family

tt, good to have you back

eff, my prayers are with you also.  :laugh:

Ironchin=gimme that fish

Use to play Rolling Hills Golf Club every month down in Davie, Fl. well before the movie was ever made. I believe it has changed ownership and name but this was were Caddyshack was filmed.

Kenny Loggins - I'm All Right

One other course I use to play while living in Charleston was...The Ocean Course on Kiawah Island which was used for a number of scenes for The Legend of Bagger Vance movie.

mood indigo - Duke Ellington

http://youtu.be/GohBkHaHap8

By the way the book was much much better then the movie. Of course that's not saying much

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Alrighty boys, in about 14 hours I'll be leaving turdistan. Hallelujah!  :yay: Some of the parents are picking up their girls luggage and I met a nice AU man in the lobby.  It was so good to see someone in orange and navy. I'm packing up the laptop tonight so you guys won't here from me in the a.m. Tomorrow is my anniversary so. . . well you know. . . you may not here from me till Saturday. Take care and thanks for letting me gripe, for wishing me happy bday and for praying me through this week.  I love you all!

Morning folks,

Last night at 9:25, Drac's grandmother passed away. He said to thank you for your support, thoughts and prayers.

I'm sure he could use more of all of those. He's grateful that it will not be a long process of suffering and pain, she's already had a bit of a struggle for a while. His mom is the rock of the remaining family and also recently lost her brother. A lot of loss really quickly. Hard things to deal with for any person, even the strong. I'm so glad his sister recently moved back from Virginia, it will be a big help for all, including her. It's hard to be away from your family when they struggle.

Thoughts are always with you my friend.

Drac, we are very sorry for your loss.  Those times are never easy.  It's a blessing she didn't have to suffer any longer.  It helps to think that way but it is still a difficult time for family.  As always, Brother, if we can help in any way, let us know.  Prayers lifted for your family.     

Drac, God bless you and your family.  We are praying for you;  be strong for your Mom and sisters.

Thank goodness, you're home.  I thought they may have kidnapped you down there.  I hope yall showered and scrubbed all that crap off of you.  :laugh:

Good morning Eff ;D and folks. Happy late anniversary :bow::thumbsup:

Welcome home. :laugh: You'll be better now.

got a message from Drac last night, no real additional info, he is just running on empty and was tired.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Is it hot?   :dunno:  I haven't noticed.    :tease:

That's because it hasn't gotten hotter than you yet.  ;) Give it a few hour, it's early yet.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I have to take the girl to Bham for the diabetic appt. on Monday.  I'm thinking of driving on down to AU and rolling around in the grass lawn in front of Sanford Hall. Get the scent off.