THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Headed back to indoor practice field.  Have to be careful not to step on Nickapoleon.  Don't want to mess up my AU flip flops.

:zapbama:

Have a good one boys!

A week there, should be absolution enough. :laugh:

true that!

There is an ad in the Marketplace for a female roommate needed in an Auburn apartment.  Hmmmm?  I may try that if it works.  :cool:    :hellyeah:

Bye eff................be careful. :cool:

A4e, you are a female roommate? :laugh:

You've taken those boots and  shorts a bit far now :o What did you do for fun in Nashty?

No, but I would like one.  My wife may have something to say about it though.  But then again, it may take some pressure off her.  :-\

Nashville was good.  Our convention was at The Opryland Hotel.  We spent alot of time there.  We went downtown a couple of nights.  Saturday night after the Chesney / McGraw concert the entertainment district was an absolute zoo.  You could not walk on the sidewalk for more than two or three steps without stopping, bumping or dodging somebody.  The scenery was unbelievable!!  Some intentional bumping may have been going on.  We went in a few places because there was no line, just to get a beer and get rid of one.  We finally got in Tootsie's and it was rocking as usual.  I had a couple of interesting Auburn connections upstairs. 

Nashty native Aubies? There are a lot of them. Tootsies, when there is a good crowd out and about, is always thumping. Love it.

I'm glad it wasn't hockey, you get penalized for excessive body checking. :laugh:

I know where you can get a good doghouse, I've not been put in it yet

Nashty native Aubies? There are a lot of them. Tootsies, when there is a good crowd out and about, is always thumping. Love it.

I'm glad it wasn't hockey, you get penalized for excessive body checking. :laugh:

I know where you can get a good doghouse, I've not been put in it yet

It's still early!  It will come.  Go ahead and run the power, cable and internet to it. 

Another reason not to come back. You have to go to the supermarket, then decide what to buy and cook.

I could really get used to somebody else doing that all the time.

Been thinking about this...........if I do the soundproofing right, it can be the quiet room :hellyeah: Just get a loop of me saying "yes dear" and play it on the speaker system outside my new home and I'm good.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I refuse to use "War Eagle" as a taunt.  I see it as a greeting, a way of acknowledging a brother or sister.  Too bad these mullets don't do the same. I'm sick of hearing the "rt" word. Bleh

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I don't know if you've read back in the thread or not, but I've pretty much b*&^%$d the entire time. I've been here since Tuesday. YUCK!

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Headed back to the practice field. I read in al.com that recruits said UAT had the most impressive facilities. I sure as heck don't see it!