THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Man, we don't even need to talk about that beach :cool: Then we return to the land of puritanism. :banghead::devil::beatmullet:

It is part of the Leeward Island chain so the wind is off the chain. Sailing obviously follows and it so cool to watch a huge bay and the open water you can see be full of sail boats. Among other things................

I don’t know that it will change that much for people that can’t afford or won’t purchase the insurance. There is a 1 % tax on your income if you choose not to be insured. Let’s pretend that a person makes 50K a year, that’s only $500, I pay almost 10X that for my kids and myself. Affordable healthcare is the first step.  :dunno:

Stop using facts when rhetoric is available.  :laugh:

A certain person who is running for a certain office that he is NOT in now, did the very same thing when he was governor of a state that still uses it. The two bills are and were virtually IDENTICAL. The people of that state in every poll or response absolutely love it.

NOW it seems the previous position becomes inconvenient. Funny you mention that ,two faces talking.

Facts instead of rhetoric are important and it blows my mind how many people ignore them because they aren't what they want to be real.

107 Saturday? Seriously?  :timeout:

I've been telling people to think of me as a reverse-bear. I practice reverse-hibernation. I hibernate in the summer and come out in the winter.  Geeesh.......TOO HOT!

Though, on the plus side, the need to cut dead grass is not a pressing one.  :laugh:

Crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch....such is the sound of walking across the yard.

107 Saturday? Seriously?   :timeout:

I've been telling people to think of me as a reverse-bear. I practice reverse-hibernation. I hibernate in the summer and come out in the winter.  Geeesh.......TOO HOT!

Though, on the plus side, the need to cut dead grass is not a pressing one.   :laugh:

Crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch....such is the sound of walking across the yard.

You’re lucky you don’t have big pores like I do, I look like a freaking sprinkler.  :laugh:

You complaining about a sprinkler? Really? Stop. :laugh:

Complaining about one and being one are two totally different things; one doesn't have the same affect as the other.  :laugh:

Damn it's time for Rush to be on already? :laugh:

Antigua, sir. Close to St. John and not far away from anything. It is about 18 miles by 11.5 miles big :laugh:

The hi was mostly in the upper 80's but the wind kept it way comfortable. The humidity was so low here when we got back last night, it was weird. Flying over northern Florida it was sad to see all the flooded places and there were a LOT of them.

Damn it's time for Rush to be on already? :laugh:

Antigua, sir. Close to St. John and not far away from anything. It is about 18 miles by 11.5 miles big :laugh:

The hi was mostly in the upper 80's but the wind kept it way comfortable. The humidity was so low here when we got back last night, it was weird. Fyling over northern Florida it was sad to see all the flooded places and there were a LOT of them.

Another island I would like to visit.  When we went to Aruba it was probably in the low 90s all day but it didn't feel bad because the constant wind coming in off the ocean felt so good.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

In a little over 24 hours I'll be out of this hell hole.

Glad our traveler returned to AE safe and sound.

Hey fellas!

It got up to 112 here yesterday. You should have seen me after my run at 5:30.  :laugh: I'll have to re-think that one today.

Ironchinchin, just stop.

I love you but............ :partey::trampoline::hellyeah::yay:

Happy late birthday!!!!!!!! :cool:;D I'm sorry you're still in hell. Apparently a lot of other people feel like they have gone to hell today and didn't have to go there to do it. :laugh: You should've waited :cool:

Have you had any fun with the girls at all? :dunno:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Tell me about it.  :(  I just don't understand how people can think this place is great.  It's really rather nasty.  We are in the indoor practice field building and have to use the restrooms in the coliseum which is nasty. I hate this place. :'( Cue Buble's "I Want to go Home."

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I love you but............ :partey::trampoline::hellyeah::yay:

Happy late birthday!!!!!!!! :cool:;D I'm sorry you're still in hell. Apparently a lot of other people feel like they have gone to hell today and didn't have to go there to do it. :laugh: You should've waited :cool:

Have you had any fun with the girls at all? :dunno:

Thanks! Yeah, the cheerleading part is fun.  It's the location that sux.  Big time.  :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

OMG, eff said sux...........dang that bad? :o;) Hang on, not much longer. It'll be over soon.

I've lost count of how many times I've said dumb a#$. I'll be the first one at the altar Sunday.  :laugh: