THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Greetings from  :devil:. I'm staying in a dorm next to the toilet bowl stadium.  I'm now thinking of myself as an air freshener.  :laugh:  Our cheer camp is in the indoor practice field. Lots of stages in there.  I guess so lil nicky can see. Had some trouble on the tide transit buses and made a huge circle.  Finally was picked up by a driver with an AU cup and she got us where we needed to be.

I no longer eat Little Debbie oatmeal pies aka Saban cakes, for reasons obvious in my sentence.  Now I'm going ot have to give up KK donuts as they "love the tide."  Or so the sign on the bus said. Hope you are all doing well.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

You poor soul. Its just so sad to have to be there I can't imagine

And what's worse is that today is my bday.  :'(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EFFIE!!!!!!!  :happydance:  :partey:  :yay:  :trampoline:  It's kinda sad that you spent it in Turdsalooser.  :(  My daughter did a cheer camp at uat when she was a freshman in high school.  We have pic of her and that stupid big al mascot.  :zapbama:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Hehehe.  Our girls were late getting there and didn't want there pic made with him because they didn't have their uniforms on, they were wearing campwear.  I'm probably the only parent that won't be disappointed.

:zapbama:

Thanks for the bday wishes.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Morning gang!  Did you know that there is a cemetary next to Bryant- Denny Stadium?  How very odd.  But that got me thinking, I wonder if we could work out a plea deal with Updyke?  The death penalty in exchange for being buried next to the stadium.  I bet he'd go for that!  :devil:

I'm joking. Being in this place is making me think evil thoughts.  It's very hard to think on whatever is pure, lovely and true when you are at the crapstone.

Morning gang!  Did you know that there is a cemetary next to Bryant- Denny Stadium?  How very odd.  But that got me thinking, I wonder if we could work out a plea deal with Updyke?  The death penalty in exchange for being buried next to the stadium.  I bet he'd go for that!  :devil:

I'm joking. Being in this place is making me think evil thoughts.  It's very hard to think on whatever is pure, lovely and true when you are at the crapstone.

Better be careful of those evil thoughts eff :devil:

Good morning everyone.

Bird, glad James is having a good time, he deserves it.  :thumbsup:

Happy belated Birthday Eff.  :partey:  What are you now, 28 or 29?  :dunno:

Good morning all!!!  It's good to be back home although Nashville was a blast.  :cool:  I was worn out when I got home last night.  tired-sleeping-smiley-17370.gif

It’s better than what we had but I wish they would have gone with a 6 but no more than 8 team playoff. They also should have gone with a shorter evaluation period, 12 years????? It will probably change sooner rather than later but then again how long did it take to get here?  :-\

I've always wanted a four team playoff or even a plus one format if the top four could be pitted against each other.  I don't think a six or eight team playoff would be beneficial.  How many fans can spend thousands of dollars and take off work three weeks in a row to follow their team all over the country?  

The only thing I don't want is preformatted locations.  That could end up with a #4 seed having a home field advantage over a #1 seed.  For example: Auburn is #1 seed and USC is #4 seed and the game is prescheduled to be played in the Rose Bowl.  Or, LSU is #4 seed and Oregon is #1 seed and the game is played in the Sugar Bowl.  That would suck.  

With a six team playoff only the number 3-6 teams would possibly have to play 3 games giving the number 1 and 2 teams a bye week to start. I’m kinda in favor of this more than an 8 team playoff. I think this is what we will eventually get to, the 6 or 8 that is; no way I want it to go further than that. Not really in favor of ND having any say in this thing at all either.