THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I am a big fan of short skirts and dresses with cowbay boots.   :cool:   

And I bet you look cute a #ell in them too.  :laugh:    :tease:

Morning gang.  ;D Everyone doing ok this morning?  :dunno:

Can't complain. . . but I will.  Departing in the a.m for cheer camp at the Crapstone.

Look at the bright side, you will be raising the average IQ of the city.  ;D

That’s like a teardrop in the ocean.  :laugh:

I am a big fan of short skirts and dresses with cowbay boots.   :cool:   

And I bet you look cute a #ell in them too.  :laugh:    :tease:

Morning gang.  ;D Everyone doing ok this morning?  :dunno:

Can't complain. . . but I will.  Departing in the a.m for cheer camp at the Crapstone.

Speaking of boots, you may want to wear some while you are there. 

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'll be sporting the AU gear, shirts, shoes, etc.  May go see Randy and see what he can do for the nails ( in case I need to scratch someone's eyes out). 

I'll be sporting the AU gear, shirts, shoes, etc.  May go see Randy and see what in can do for the nails ( in case I need to scratch someone's eyes out). 

If you’re selling tickets, I’ll take one.  :laugh:  You guys have a safe trip and TRY to have some fun.

I'll be sporting the AU gear, shirts, shoes, etc.  May go see Randy and see what in can do for the nails ( in case I need to scratch someone's eyes out). 

Not a bad idea.  Although, uat campus is fairly civil when there isn't alot of turd fringe fans on campus for a football game.  The actual students aren't near as bad.    Yall be careful and I hope the girl has fun.  I'm outta here for a while.  I may be back later.  :dunno:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I've got a good book to read and the girl is gladly loaning me her laptop so I can get on AE.

Hey boys and girl. Hope everybody is doing great. ;D

Shorts and boots :( a4e might need to borrow some nair. Far too much info. :cool:

Good luck on the trips travelers, have fun and be careful. Fun doesn't apply to your trip eff ;)

AA, get that boy an Aubie to carry home from the hospital, whats wrong with you? :tease:

Jenks, barn, sixTWO, drac :cool:

Gonna send for the pups and we are never coming back. End of story. ;)

Sorry for the mental image.  :laugh: If one of the pups looks like Sasquatch you’re hallucinating.  ;D Glad y'all are having a great time, one of the guys I work with just got back from there, must me some kind of omen.  :cool:

On Octomom’s new 23 year old beau, "their age difference is not a problem. ‘I have a mind of an 18-year-old,’ she explained." Ya think??????  :rolleyes:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Hey boys and girl. Hope everybody is doing great. ;D

Shorts and boots :( a4e might need to borrow some nair. Far too much info. :cool:

Good luck on the trips travelers, have fun and be careful. Fun doesn't apply to your trip eff ;)

AA, get that boy an Aubie to carry home from the hospital, whats wrong with you? :tease:

Jenks, barn, sixTWO, drac :cool:

Gonna send for the pups and we are never coming back. End of story. ;)

:-X

Never got close to seeing these guys in concert. Somewhat of a dysfunctional group if you know their history.

California Dreamin - Mamas & The Papas

Old stuff folks but I always thought this was one of the fun songs to sing along with. Just a feel song.

I Couldn't Live Without Your Love- Petula Clark

This song exemplify what my blog was about... check around the 50 second mark and see if you hear a certain type of lyric. We would break down songs meaning, words, undertones, on and on.

PETULA CLARK- "DON'T SLEEP IN THE SUBWAY"

Last one by Petula.... listen to the word pronunciation it is almost perfect with a singing voice.

Petula Clark - My love is warmer than the sunshine

Morning Gang! Headed to the bowels of hades.  Think happy thoughts for yours truly!

:zapbama:

Praying for you. ;D

Morning Gang! Headed to the bowels of hades.  Think happy thoughts for yours truly!

:zapbama:

Burn it down. Make John Croxton proud.  ;D