THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Some were of him and them when they went to visit him when he was in the Air Force in Seoul, Korea, Lackland and Shreveport. I was around 14, 15 at the time. Some were of when mom and dad first got together, so cool. Some were of the times they visited them in Cedar Rapids. Oldies that I didn't have.

Gonna do something close by, IHOP, Cracker Barrel :dunno:

CHICKEN, afraid of a little ol' computer ;D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

My dad was in the Air Force too!  He met this girl and flunked a year of college and joined the AF so he wouldn't have to go home and face his dad.  :laugh:

I vote for Cracker Barrell.

And I know my addictions.  I'm here now so the rest of the day is probably shot.  :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Jenks, as I told TT, I've been up since 4 a.m. and have got more work done in 4 hours than I have all summer.

62, did you like my joke in that thread?  :laugh:

You told a joke in that thread? :rolleyes:

I shall now call magnumwannabe, CBT.

Charlie Browns Teacher, wonk,wonk,wonkwonk,wonk, wonk, wonk, wonk.

You always hope it is saying something different , but it always reads and sounds the same the same the same.

Back later, howdy late boys. How are we? ;D

Jenks, as I told TT, I've been up since 4 a.m. and have got more work done in 4 hours than I have all summer.

62, did you like my joke in that thread?  :laugh:

What joke?  :dunno:

:laugh:    :tease:    :laugh: j/k j/k I salute you for even being able to think straight after that.  :thumbsup:

Gotta run see you guys at lunch if y’all are around.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

You told a joke in that thread? :rolleyes:

I shall now call magnumwannabe, CBT.

Charlie Browns Teacher, wonk,wonk,wonkwonk,wonk, wonk, wonk, wonk.

You always hope it is saying something different , but it always reads and sounds the same the same the same.

Back later, howdy late boys. How are we? ;D

Much better name.  I'm kicking him out of the fanclub.  He pissed me off.   :laugh:

Hello folks.  We had a great Sunday on the lake.  ;D  Back to the grind today.  :(  Oh well.  I won't ask how everyone is because I can read.  :laugh: 

Any monday you can drag your bed with you is a good Monday ;D

How was your father's day?

It was good thanks, the sibs and I took my dad out to lunch.  It’s always fun and crazy when we get together, I told them they make me feel smarter.  :laugh:

Sounds like you had a good walk down memory lane.

Good for you :laugh: Smart man ;)

We just got back from breakfast (yeah ok almost lunch but I had breakfast foods ;D) and we have laughed like mad people. Walked a little down the crazier side of memory lane. :laugh: I'm shocked we are still alive and those are only the stories we were willing to tell :cool: After the Air force he moved back to the Ham for about 5 years.

Dangerous times. :hellyeah:

The pics were very nice and most appreciated. Good week for them.

My niece made my brother and I a DVD from old home movies of theirs from family get togethers; I was anywhere from late teens to early twenties.  :o My kids got some good insight; things haven’t changed much, other than me getting older and fatter.  :laugh: I really appreciated it, one of the best gifts I’ve ever gotten.  :'(

How cool!!!!! I bet the kids LOVED that :laugh::thumbsup:

Oh yeah, they had a blast. Gotta go again but remember, what doesn't kill you probably isn't worth doing.  ;D

Its

" MOM!!!!!! Why didn't you tell us Dad was in Saturday Night Fever?" :laugh:

I had to go back to school to rest, summers were dangerous. Ummmmm, partied more at home than I did at school :cool: Had full time summer jobs and played gigs on weekends. No wonder I'm always tired. He was a dangerous man. Fun but dangerous. :cool:

Boy!!!!!  :trampoline:

Very happy jumps! I wanted a boy but either was fine

No tats yet that I could see.  :laugh: