THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Not so good for me. I have an out of control yard that is gonna take about 5 hours of my day to tame.  :banghead:

Didn't see as much as a news story about it,  :laugh: Kinda like Evil Knievel Sr, Jr,1,2,3 or how ever many there are now. zzzzzzz. Wish them safety but doesn't interest me at all.  :dunno:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

My parents will be at the Falls today.  They missed getting to see the "walk" live, but did watch it on tv.  Gives new meaning to "a day late."

:beatmullet:    Yard done. Now I need to find a way to kill time till the US Open comes on.. This is the first Saturday in about 2 months I havn't been on the run somewhere  :dunno:  Don't know what to do

Chill!  I mowed the lawn and thats what I decided to do until the wife gets home.  Then we are heading to the lake.  :cool:

Chill!  I mowed the lawn and thats what I decided to do until the wife gets home.  Then we are heading to the lake.   :cool:

Great day for that,  not so hot and better humidty, enjoy sir. :cool:

Sounds like a plan. Already sprawled out on the couch  :thumbsup:

OK guys and girl, I'm lake bound!!  I'll check in later, nonono.gif  :laugh:

Yall have a great Father's Day or Sunday or both, whichever applies. 

AA, a special Happy Father's Day to you!!    ;D

Grilled lots of hotdogs and hamburgers at the car show. Talked to lots of friendly people. All this was done in the shade with a nice breeze blowing. All the cold water that I could drink.  Perfect day for doing civic duty. WDE

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Happy Father's Day to all of my friends here in the asylum.  I hope your day is great and filled with lots of love, good times with family, and happiness. You guys are very special to me and I wish all of you, fathers or not, much happiness. You all are the best kind of men-Auburn Men.  ;D

Thanks eff! So happy to know that I will fit into this very soon!

Morning and Happy Father's day to all you dad people around here. Sure as heck miss mine.

and a special one to the soon to be daddy person around here. :cool: So happy for you and H, best things are yet to come for you guys.

Agree with Eff, you are all special folks. Weird ;D but special.

All perfect examples of what children and people need in their lives.

(so will someone finish rearing Drac and me please?) :D

Undecided face to you, cutting my eyes at you, to me :tease:

Wow the silly bammers thread...........scratching post................really? :-\

It is amazing the personal baggage everyone throws at a post without even reading or understanding the damn thing........magnum,weegs and good grief. For someone with even a moderate understanding of the English language, no comment in my post spoke about anything except the bammer rumor and the lunatics who started it..............dogs...

btw,  :tease: