THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

A full face/head Nixon or Shrub (rush, if they are out of stock on the others) rubber mask from a Halloween store.

A 6 pack of orange spray paint.

Plans complete.

Questions?

Know a good criminal lawyer?  ;D

I hate it when you do that.  :banghead:

Jamaica sounds fun.  :cool:

Most of Jamica back then was great.... going to hospitals in Haiti not so fun. Had to have a guard with me. Some of the best food was in St. Croix believe or not

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Most of Jamica back then was great.... going to hospitals in Haiti not so fun. Had to have a guard with me. Some of the best food was in St. Croix believe or not

A guard? To prevent being robbed? Or are you such a handsome devil that it was needed to keep from being mobbed by the ladies?  ;) ;)

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Just dreaming ma'am, just dreaming.....but now the cookies while getting a point across are not against the law. ;D

back soon :cool:

:thumbsup: I think he eats oatmeal pies otherwise know as sabancakes, a staple that is not allowed in our house,for that reason.

A guard? To prevent being robbed? Or are you such a handsome devil that it was needed to keep from being mobbed by the ladies?   ;) ;)

Guess!!!!!! Haiti has never been safe especially for a LEGAL drug salemen well for that matter probably not safe for illegal as well. I made sure I was done in Haiti in one day and would get the hell out of there

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

A guard? To prevent being robbed? Or are you such a handsome devil that it was needed to keep from being mobbed by the ladies?   ;) ;)

Guess!!!!!! Haiti has never been safe especially for a LEGAL drug salemen well for that matter probably not safe for illegal as well. I made sure I was done in Haiti in one day and would get the hell out of there

I'm not buying it.  You're just handsome and modest!  ;D

Was that in the days of Baby Doc Duvalier, golf? Nonetheless, those were some criminals for sure.

yes late 70's had to pay under the table for everything. Just to get into the country cost me an extra $200 bucks. Eventually  McKesson said skrew it we'll not coming back which was find by me. Don't get me wrong there were some really good people there but the government had its hands in everything and just not that safe. Funny thing was I was never scared. Now parts of Nassau in the 70's scared the crap out of me.

You read me so well. :cool:  :laugh:

Anything outside of one of the major resorts in Nassau is, let's say just, got a little too much Latin American influence going on. So many of the Caribbean countries have banking laws that make them attractive to certain individuals as well as the "ease of transportation and storage". Although, the Straw Market in Nassau is a sight to see.

Well there goes the modest part :laugh:

Well back in the 70's did not have to worry about Latin influence but City Street in Nassau was great and tons of European and Canadian girls would go to Nassau for vacation  :-X:-[ The Straw Market as you say was something even back then

I appreciate you guys/gals letting me relive by early years but its off to do some chores. Plus I've even hit some of my story's working in South America especially Argentina. Beautiful girls uh mean country

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

You read me so well. :cool:  :laugh:

It's a gift and a curse.  :laugh:

Alright fellas, I'm done.  The Chief is off today and we are headed to the pool for some much needed R&R.  Have a good one!

Hey TT, I think you said that you have the Encore movie channels, have you seen The Unspoken? It’s a short film by Gavin Banks and produced by Jason van Genderen.  :'(

No sir I haven't and since you gave it one of these :'( I might be glad ;)

Tell bout it ,sir. :dunno:

It is based on Jason van Genderen's dad who is in his final stages of lung cancer. It’s basically all the things he wants his dad to hear but never really said. In light of recent events, it’s something everyone should take to heart each day, for the ones they love, because you never really know. Very moving.

Lawd, men and our inability to talk. It hurts innumerable people as compared to the one it "saves".  :rolleyes:

The only words to fear are the unshared ones.

I believe I'm gonna wait about 11 or 12 days before I be checking that one out :laugh:

Yeah, might be a good idea, struck more than a nerve or two with me.  :laugh: so I don't  :'( Stay away from encore then, they’re playing it a few times a day right now.

I'm sure it could've struck a nerve or two, not many men in the south especially, haven't had that behavior exhibited really close to home. Find that cycle and break it baby.