THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I got a line for the end of that joke, but it's not very tasteful so I'll leave it alone :laugh:

Hey barnbarn, they will love it, the landscape of that place is stunning. Mountains, beaches, tropical jungles, waterfalls and on and on. Beautiful place.

Not to mention, uhhhhhh some vendors on the beach :laugh::cool:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

And FTR, the nail guy is Randy.  :tease:

I had to think about it.  Haven't seen him in a month.

I got a line for the end of that joke, but it's not very tasteful so I'll leave it alone :laugh:

Hey barnbarn, they will love it, the landscape of that place is stunning. Mountains, beaches, tropical jungles, waterfalls and on and on. Beautiful place.

Not to mention, uhhhhhh some vendors on the beach :laugh::cool:

Well in that case, definitely the wrong person(s) going.  :'(

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

:laugh:

Barn, I bought a Nelson DeMille book yesterday, Plum Island.  According to a website I found it is the 1st John Corey book.  Correct?

It has something to do with different folks ideas of food sources, use your imagination. Sorry Randy :rolleyes: Randy /richard/Millicent, neither one is pronounceable in Korean anyway :tease::laugh:

Other than the obvious agricultural superiority :cool: some of the people make all sorts of things, a very creative mix of things. Food is unreal, various jerks for fish and chicken, seafood amuck, rums are so sweet it's like sweet tea until you feel it, Blue Mountain coffee :o:bow:, fruits, woven goods like scarves, bags, hats and even some do more elaborate clothing. Happy people considering what some of them face. Never seen anything like it.

Barn, I bought a Nelson DeMille book yesterday, Plum Island.  According to a website I found it is the 1st John Corey book.  Correct?

Yep. That's a good series.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

A lot of fun is to be had in ones' shamelesness :cool:

Oh, I never said you weren't fun.  ;D

Yep. That's a good series.

Good deal!  It took me a while to find it.  I prefer going to the bookstore to buying online.  The only other JC books they had were ones later in the series, The Lion and The Lion's Game.

Mini rant: Without being explicit, a certain trial going on in Pennsylvania right now, is a drag on the spirit of the universe. But not nearly as much as the crimes were. :banghead:

end/

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Mini rant: Without being explicit, a certain trial going on in Pennsylvania right now, is a drag on the spirit of the universe. But not nearly as much as the crimes were. :banghead:

end/

Let's just hope the justice system does well  on this one.  Too bad these kinds of crimes against children don't warrant capital punishment.

The Lion's Game is the next one in the series.

Really?  I thought there were more in between.

end/

Sickning  :(

F&T, here is the series in order.

Plum Island

The Lion's Game

Night Fall

Wild Fire

The Lion

The Lion was my least favorite, it was ok, but not as witty as the others.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

end/

Sickning  :(

F&T, here is the series in order.

Plum Island

The Lion's Game

Night Fall

Wild Fire

The Lion

The Lion was my least favorite, it was ok, but not as witty as the others.

Thanks!  Now I'm wishing I had gone ahead and bought The Lion's Game.  I was mixed up about the order.  One of my favorite quotes from the novel is "  The problem with doing nothing is that you never know when you're finished."  :laugh: Funny stuff.  Thanks for recommending it!

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Not familiar with this series, but why should you wanna be finished with doing nothing?

And therein lies the beauty of it!  ;D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Aren't you making the mistake of assuming those people can read the copies you put up?

Crap!  :banghead: I didn't think of that! Guess it's back to the quick-krete plan.  :-\

A full face/head Nixon or Shrub (rush, if they are out of stock on the others) rubber mask from a Halloween store.

A 6 pack of orange spray paint.

Plans complete.

Questions?