THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Just been away for a few days.  Getting started back on AE so good morning.  :dunno:  How's TT.  I see you're trolling the football boards again.  :-\

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

A much needed wallet and the girls bought him a new swimsuit for our trip to the pool today.  ;D

And FWIW, not if you shoe them.  ;)

"and it's alright with me, it's gonna be a lovely day, lovely day, lovely day"

A little Friday morning Bill Withers sweet soul....................... :cool:;D:happydance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSOSCYwKAbU

Great listen first thing in the morning. Haven't heard it in a while. Impressive tt.

Oh for the days I worked in Jamica in the late 70's. I do miss

JIMMY CLIFF - I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW

Let me clarify that... to pharmacies and hospitals. Lived in Miami but was home only 4 or 5 days a month at most. Anything that was an island or south of the US border was my territory.

Rasta man............? :cool:

Yep that was a whale of a way to start out a Friday!!!!! Just had a hankering for that song. Dang good stuffffffff :cool:

Does dad know he got a new swim suit? Some of us are picky bout those. AA only likes speedos :-X;D

What kind of work did you do in Jamaica, Golf?  :trampoline:

Sold LEGAL drugs

You know how to suck the fun outta Jamaica don't you? ;):laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Let me clarify that... to pharmacies and hospitals. Lived in Miami but was home only 4 or 5 days a month at most. Anything that was an island or south of the US border was my territory.

Pharmaceutical sales.  Did I tell you my dad is a pharmacist?  He retired several years ago, but still does relief work for Wal-Mart pharmacies across the NW part of the state.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

And speaking of music, Justin Bieber has just won my heart.  He was on the Today show with a fan, a little girl with a medical condition, and it was the sweetest thing!  It's nice to see someone with good character.  Hope he stays the course.

"sunset bar in Jamaica with a rum drink in my hand, listening to the soft play of a steel drum band" :cool:

That's what I'm talking about. To wake up to soft steel drum playing in the morning and not having to see my first client until lunch. Oh for the days

Pharmaceutical sales.  Did I tell you my dad is a pharmacist?  He retired several years ago, but still does relief work for Wal-Mart pharmacies across the NW part of the state.

yes you did and I was in wholesale drugs worked for McKesson Drug Company back then. Sold everything from shampoos to quaaludes. Also sold wines and spirits for them in the islands and South America

62 :laugh:

Golf, lets just say it's been a good morning for the written word. Jamaica is one of my favorite trips ever. If it was anymore laid back it would fall over.

Some sad poverty, no doubt, but a BEAUTIFUL country. Some of the happiest people I have ever seen.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

In the face of something like that, you would be subhuman if you didn't treat someone accordingly.

He has a relationship with her and keeps up with her through facetime.  The little girl had a mock wedding in the hospital with a cutout Bieber.  She told him his mother was her m-i-l.  So sweet!

And FWIW, not if you shoe them.   ;)

Laces, velcro or slip on?  :laugh:   

Good Friday morning!  :happydance: Everyone doing well today?

Nail on.  ;D

In the face of something like that, you would be subhuman if you didn't treat someone accordingly.

He has a relationship with her and keeps up with her through facetime.  The little girl had a mock wedding in the hospital with a cutout Bieber.  She told him his mother was her m-i-l.  So sweet!

And FWIW, not if you shoe them.   ;)

Laces, velcro or slip on?  :laugh:   

Good Friday morning!  :happydance: Everyone doing well today?

Nail Salon.  ;D

I thought that was for you.  :dunno: