THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

While I am an IT guy, large appliances are a bit beyond my expertise.  Might I suggest judicious use of violence to curb the non-crushed ice forces?

That would be a great idea if the cubed ice advocate wasn't the one who brings home the bacon.  :laugh:

It's a high-tech computerized fridge, come on!

Bacon and the pig farm.............makes me wonder about hidden connections. Buy bags of crushed :dunno:

Go Canadian and make everyone drink room temp :dunno:

Why would I buy bags of crushed ice when I can get it out of my fridge?  I guess I'm going to have to approach this like the toilet seat.  You put it up, do your business, put it back down.  You switch to cubed, fill your cup, put it back on crushed.

Ooor, you put it down, do your business, put it back up. Makes just as much sense.  :rolleyes:

I fail to see any logic in this.

That seat is equal distance for everyone you know :laugh:

Or this.

:tease:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

While I am an IT guy, large appliances are a bit beyond my expertise.  Might I suggest judicious use of violence to curb the non-crushed ice forces?

That would be a great idea if the cubed ice advocate wasn't the one who brings home the bacon.  :laugh:

Bacon and the pig farm.............makes me wonder about hidden connections. Buy bags of crushed :dunno:

Why would I buy bags of crushed ice when I can get it out of my fridge?  I guess I'm going to have to approach this like the toilet seat.  You put it up, do your business, put it back down.  You switch to cubed, fill your cup, put it back on crushed.

In that case, I have no tricks that can trump your feminine charms.  :laugh:

Flattery will get you everywhere.   :bow:

I've been well trained.  :laugh:

Use the force well, Luke.

In that case, I have no tricks that can trump your feminine charms.  :laugh:

Flattery will get you everywhere.   :bow:

I've been well trained.  :laugh:

at brownnosing :laugh: You do realize people who use this tactic with women can recognize it don't you? :laugh::tease:;)

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

See, now that was my kind of shopping trip. Opens at 10am, 10 minute drive, 2 stores right next to each other and 10 minute drive back. Done now. :hellyeah:

Not a possibility in my world.  We're a geographical oddity, 30 minutes from everywhere.

Poor guy, outnumbered three to one.  We go by the look before you leap rule.  :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Save your sympathy for him for when puberty hits all the girls in the house.  :laugh: He'll need it!

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

A good pilot always makes sure the landing strip is clear..... ;D

FWIW a woman could hear "Your butt's as big as a 747" when you say that.

See, now that was my kind of shopping trip. Opens at 10am, 10 minute drive, 2 stores right next to each other and 10 minute drive back. Done now. :hellyeah:

Not a possibility in my world.  We're a geographical oddity, 30 minutes from everywhere.

It's even worse when it rains, those dirt roads are hell!  :tease: