THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Saturday Night at Auburn, circa 1965, one calls the ladies dorm (there's always someone will answer, best dorm was Helen Keller for a blind date). Ask if she wants to go out, then go to the dorm and ask her replacement to call her down. When she comes down to go sign out, check her out, then run like heell if not good.

Just got through with 2nd round of chemo. Still a long way to go, but got some promising numbers yesterday. All in God's hands, and I'm good with that. Great doctors working with me.

That is the strangest story I have read about in a while. I have a fake girlfriend and I'm getting tired of her so I kill her off. Perfect crime.

Extra strange in so many ways. Hard to know if it is a lie or if it is as he said he was duped. My initial response is that is a story that was put together from some spin doctor/crisis mgr. AND ND knew about this since 12-26. Gee you don't think they managed the story for their benefit do you?

Gonna have to call BS.

Agree on the BS. It is just a strange story either way. If he didn't know or have a clue he was being duped then I have to question his intelligence. If he was in on the fabrication then it's as sad as if a real gf died.

You know me, I got the extra dose of cynicism and might be somewhat jaded ( or so I've been told) and it could be from putting PR releases together BUT.....................my first response was that ND helped to fabricate and perpetuate the story to help with their press coverage and his Heisman campaign.

Somehow did a reporter trip over this and what the hell made him look? Something is still fishy and it is not the tilapia.

Edited by telling tiger

ND very well could have helped fabricate the story. If so, it worked. Until some reporter started snooping around. Now everybody, except the reporter, looks like an idiot.

If that happened it is amateur hour all over the place. In house folks are rank rookies if they did it, if paid for, they got dorked. I'll be kinda nice and put it this way, you gotta nail the backstory, you know what Ima saying? lol

I'm not going to profess my undying emotional and physical love for someone over a year on webbie without putting a hand on her.......and eyes on her. Heard of Skype? Amazing invention. He's told she visited him in Hawaii and now it was an online relationship? So which is it?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Lot's of contradictory information out there. Eyes locked at a game, it was strictly online and phone calls. But I watched him talk about her in some clips. He looked sincere. Maybe in his world it was real, but not real in the real world? My friend's brother had a woman that accused him of stalking her and pressed charges because they ran into each other at two different places. Sheriff told the guy that in her world that was happening and lots of other things happened in her world too.