THE ASYLUM

bigbird

IMO the best music video ever One hint why I love it so much I had just won a golf tournament when we got back to my condo in West Palm Beach this was on MTV. Lets just say party all night. The tournament was at Delray Beach Country Club. Biggest sand traps I have ever seen in the 80's

Except for Lindsey, you always play weird stuff, what's new? :roflol:/> How's the girl? ;D/>

:-\

My girl is doing just fine. Remember she's now a turd fan

That signals a complete failure of parental guidance, lol.

Except for Lindsey, you always play weird stuff, what's new? :roflol:/> How's the girl? ;D/>

:-\

My girl is doing just fine. Remember she's now a turd fan

That signals a complete failure of parental guidance, lol.

very true I'm a failure to the fullest extent.....................................................................but she has to wear her Auburn collar. I think I can get her back since Gus has come home.

All i can tell you she is a joy for me and Sharon. Her personally is just so how can I say interactive. One little secret she is a mommy girl. I'm very jealous but then she will come jump on my lap and give me a kiss and just lay on me until I have to take her out. As we speak Heidi is giving mommy crap and Sharon says come get YOUR wild child

and now for the good news, the more of those days there are, the faster they show up, lol. Run.

Just busy man, everyone and everything is good. CR is about to drop a new one in early march, fantastic reviews so far. I'll post one in a moment.

How is that baby boy?

Been wondering the same thing about AA but haven't seen him around.

Edited by telling tiger