THE ASYLUM

bigbird

He's been known to froth. They should take him off all analysis for this game. Take it one step farther, and remove him for next year also, and I would be happy.

Howdy folks. Lou better be getting the Irish fired up with one of his speeches. I don't want to spend the next 8 months listening to the bammer crap.

Yep, barn so far past time for Granny to go. Each segment is worse than the one before. Didn't know it was possible.

I understand afer, I hate that team and those people, don't wanna listen to the redneck trash poster people for another year.

There was a crowd shot, a woman has on a "bammer girls rock" tee shirt.

Bammer girls are ugly as hell would have been more accurate.

Edited by telling tiger

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Had to take the girl to the dentist today and bleh, he had on a turd shirt. Everywhere we went we saw crimson. I'm so glad to be home looking at this orange and blue screen.

Yep, barn so far past time for Granny to go. Each segment is worse than the one before. Didn't know it was possible.

I understand afer, I hate that team and those people, don't wanna listen to the redneck trash poster people for another year.

There was a crowd shot, a woman has on a "bammer girls rock" tee shirt.

Bammer girls are ugly as hell would have been more accurate.

I wondered where the ugly bammer girls came from. Now we know, there is a rock somewhere out there they come out from under.