Who will be AU's highest NFL Draft pick...

TigerWar

I think Zeke is a first rounder for sure. I've never seen a TF QB with the poise he has. He has no fear. You can tell he's trying to get better where most TF are scared to death that they're gonna make a mistake. I see alot of potential in this kid. I would not at all be surprised if he was our next 1st pick.

For some reason I think Angelo Blackson is going to be drafted high.  His athleticism is off the charts.  Once he learns to be confident in his technique I believe he's going to be a dominant player like Nick Fairley was at AU.  Hopefully, sooner rather than later.

I say Gabe Wright. I think he has the most upside of any D lineman we have on the roster. If he is healthy he is gonna be a lot of fun to watch.

Out of players who have actually shown they can play in the NFL I have to pick Lutz. If he can at least match his numbers from the last couple seasons then he'll be picked in the first couple rounds. If his numbers blow up like they are expecting then he is a for sure first rounder.

Now out of the "complete guess" catagory.... i'll go Greg Robinson. Good LTs are gold in the NFL.

I can't believe no one thinks Kiehl Frazier will not be the highest Draft pick on our roster at this moment. With CSL working with him, he will be a another great QB from Auburn. Maybe I missed it, but I believe without a doubt KF will be a high NFL draft pick.

this is my choice as well.

Same for me. I think Kiehl will be the highest DP of the current roster.  Lutz is probably my second pick, But his draft status will depend on if a team out there feels the need to draft a TE that year or not. His draft status could be hurt by the lack of need, or greatly increased by the same. 

I thought about Kiehl, but I don't think he'll go number 1, and...well, I've got a feeling about Sammie Coates. I sincerely believe he's going to be a game changer.

Of course, I could honestly see a dozen or so players on our roster developing to the point that they get picked in the top 10 of their respective draft. That's how talented this roster is.

Guest jrljr

Quan Mason... No, but really Kiehl (Highest) & Dismukes (Career). Totally off the top of my head. Kiehl could wind up playing 15 years. My sleepers...Ricardo Louis, Jaquay Williams & Jovon Robinson. Kiehl is gonna make these kids stars and vice versa.

:believe:

Archived