Who will be AU's highest NFL Draft pick...

TigerWar

and best professional football player, no matter their current classification on the present roster? You can only pick one guy. This is definitely an offseason thread, but an intriguing one. Look into your crystal ball and tell me your choice.

I'm taking Jermaine Whitehead over Greg Robinson.

Highest draft pick, Emory Blake. Most success Lutzie. Blake will probably be a mid 2nd rounder and lutzie a late 2nd rounder/early 3rd. I think lutz will go to a team like Indy or Saints because he reminds me a lot of Clark at Indy.

Johnathan Mincy Late 1st/Early 2nd in a couple years. Super sleeper. Kid is good.

After Cam Newton? Let's see, Dee Ford will have a monster year and will hold the title, almost giving it up to Erique Davis but eventually succumbing to Javon Robinson in a few years.

I was right about Cam. Be patient with me about Javon. He has something special-Cadillac Williams-like special.

I don't think it's fair to only choose one player as far as which will be the best NFL player of anyone on the roster now. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Sammie Coates will be the highest pick (obviously not in the 13 draft), but as for who will be the best NFL player? Ima go with Gabe Wright; I think he's going to be a monster by the time he leaves.

After Cam Newton? Let's see, Dee Ford will have a monster year and will hold the title, almost giving it up to Erique Davis but eventually succumbing to Javon Robinson in a few years.

I was right about Cam. Be patient with me about Javon. He has something special-Cadillac Williams-like special.

If he's so special, you should probably spell his name correctly.   "Jovon"  ;)  I'm going with Lutzie for next year and G Rob as the highest on our current roster! 

Who is Erique Davis?

Who is Erique Davis?

Signed with OM out of prep school after committing to Auburn twice. Didn't have much impact at OM.

I can't believe no one thinks Kiehl Frazier will not be the highest Draft pick on our roster at this moment. With CSL working with him, he will be a another great QB from Auburn. Maybe I missed it, but I believe without a doubt KF will be a high NFL draft pick.

Who is Erique Davis?

Signed with OM out of prep school after committing to Auburn twice. Didn't have much impact at OM.

Thought so; but how does he fit in to this discussion?

I can't believe no one thinks Kiehl Frazier will not be the highest Draft pick on our roster at this moment. With CSL working with him, he will be a another great QB from Auburn. Maybe I missed it, but I believe without a doubt KF will be a high NFL draft pick.

this is my choice as well.

Wow people, Erique Florence, Chris Davis. I'm sure that mixing the two of them together would make an awesome football player but I'm pretty sure that to qualify for this conversation the person has to at least exist.

Yes, how could I have mistyped Davis for Florence. I like what I see in the kid. A little Carlos Rogers/Junior Rosegreen-ish. It's a longshot, but I like those.

I've heard a lot about Sammie Coates, but after I have gotten my hopes up with receivers over the past few seasons, I think I'll postpone any such thoughts until after someone other than Blake steps up.

I'll also agree with some of you about Gabe Wright. He has shown flashes of greatness. He just needs a season of consistency.

The more I think about it, the more I think that the safest pick is Greg Robinson. I think he's unquestionably a future top 10 pick.

I'm going to pick LO over KF. The best player part is pretty subjective but I'm going out on a limb and saying both will be early first round picks. I know, it's a weird pick.

Archived