CONGRATS ST!!!

Rednilla

CONGRATS!!!! Like I said at my brother's wedding: "Marriage is about compromise---which basically means agreeing with everything she says." =)

:believe:

Congrats ST!!!!  I've been married 36 years come Sept this year.  Seems like just yesterday to us!  Communication and truthfulness are the key !!  Talk about anything and everything together and don't always "go out with the guys" every weekend, make time for her!!!!  Congrats to the two of you on this special day!

Thank you all so much! We really appreciate it! We leave for our Honeymoon on Friday. It can't come fast enough :)

The key to a great honeymoon is hydration. I finally figured that out on my sixth honeymoon. Have a great time ST!

The key to a great honeymoon is hydration. I finally figured that out on my sixth honeymoon. Have a great time ST!

6th??? well you've had practice

Congrats mate, now you get to enjoy life from a whole new perspective. As our 16th president once said, "Marriage is neither heaven or hell,  Its purgatory" 

Congratulations ST! Have a good time and pace yourself :-X

Well, I have only been married to one lady. Every several years we re-new our vows and go on a honeymoon. Oh yeah, and I have to buy her a new ring. Doesn't everybody do this? She tells me that is what is supposed to happen anyways.

Well, I have only been married to one lady. Every several years we re-new our vows and go on a honeymoon. Oh yeah, and I have to buy her a new ring. Doesn't everybody do this? She tells me that is what is supposed to happen anyways.

Maybe that is the reason for the other five. :dunno:

Ring? don't need no stinking rings

Archived