What do you guys think about.....

Wareagletd

better than your previous 399.  ;D

:tease:

;D nah, I think my best one was the "I dislike Golf" post

better than your previous 399.  ;D

:tease:

;D nah, I think my best one was the "I dislike Golf" post

There you go again. I'm a  sensitive type guy td  :'( But remember 3 strikes and your out and the count is 0-2

I can not disagree with that. :bow:

STHU goober pea

That's Mr. goober pea to you!

Really well I can see I'm not wanted in here. You lose!! Good Day Sir!!!!!!!!!

I sometimes think about toast. But at other times I think about toast with jelly. Grape jelly. But not too often. I don't want to get my hopes up. Toast is hard to come by. Where does toast come from anyway?  :dunno:

...I think about women, football, cars and trucks, fishing, food and work occasionally.  Then my ADD kicks in and it all starts over or it goes a different direction.  :dunno:

...I think about women, football, cars and trucks, fishing, food and work occasionally.  Then my ADD kicks in and it all starts over or it goes a different direction.   :dunno:

men, soccer, mopeds and bicycles, swimming, throwing up and being lazy?

...I think about women, football, cars and trucks, fishing, food and work occasionally.  Then my ADD kicks in and it all starts over or it goes a different direction.   :dunno:

:rolleyes:  No.  :laugh:

Guest jrljr

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That there is funny, don't care who you are!  :hellyeah:

Ok, has the summer/offseason lull started already? Is this what it's going to  be like? You guys are going to have to do a better job of managing the boredom than this  :cool:

I sometimes think about toast. But at other times I think about toast with jelly. Grape jelly. But not too often. I don't want to get my hopes up. Toast is hard to come by. Where does toast come from anyway?   :dunno:

Peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time .....

Ok, has the summer/offseason lull started already? Is this what it's going to  be like? You guys are going to have to do a better job of managing the boredom than this  :cool:

I'll be glad to start some more threads.  ;D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Why so serious?  ;)

I sometimes think about the fact that the world is robbing me of seeing baby pigeons. I get angry. Then I think about Beefaroni. That Chef Boyardee sure was a smart dude to think that stuff up.

I sometimes think about the fact that the world is robbing me of seeing baby pigeons. I get angry. Then I think about Beefaroni. That Chef Boyardee sure was a smart dude to think that stuff up.

baby pigeons how the hell did the world rob those from you?

You never see them. It's the world's fault. Now I'm angry again. Wait......toast. Ok I'm good.

You never see them. It's the world's fault. Now I'm angry again. Wait......toast. Ok I'm good.

I'm so glad I could help weeg. That's what I'm here for

I'm so glad I could help weeg. That's what I'm here for

It's like therapy, talking to you golf.  :-X

Archived