BIG CAT WEEKEND

aufootball1

Someone please enlighten me, did they announce who would be attending BCW before it took place last year? Also, any word on who this yr?

Auburn won't announce anybody that is there because it's a violation. The recruiting sites will have a rough list before hand and confirm as recruits arrive.

When is BCW again?

It appears that a date hasn't been announced, but if memory serves me correctly BCW is usually towards the end of May.

No, it's set for Memorial Day weekend, just like last year.

No?

I was right, pops, if it is on Memorial Day weekend then it's on May 28th, thus 'the end of May.'

Then again, you could be referring to me saying that 'it doesn't appear that it's been announced,' so my apologies if that's the case.

When is BCW again?

It appears that a date hasn't been announced, but if memory serves me correctly BCW is usually towards the end of May.

No?

I was right, pops, if it is on Memorial Day weekend then it's on May 28th, thus 'the end of May.'

Then again, you could be referring to me saying that 'it doesn't appear that it's been announced,' so my apologies if that's the case.

Pretty sure he was saying that it has, indeed, been announced...

Someone please enlighten me, did they announce who would be attending BCW before it took place last year? Also, any word on who this yr?

Auburn won't announce anybody that is there because it's a violation. The recruiting sites will have a rough list before hand and confirm as recruits arrive.

Thx aubfan.

When is BCW again?

No?

well I feel better now to whatever you said

No to the first, yes to the second, I don't know to the third.  Wait, there wasn't a third.  I don't know is on first, who's on second, wait a minute is on third.  :yay::happydance::bananadance::trampoline:

No to the first, yes to the second, I don't know to the third.  Wait, there wasn't a third.  I don't know is on first, who's on second, wait a minute is on third.   :yay::happydance::bananadance::trampoline:

No no no, come on pops. Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know's on third, Why is in left field, Because is in center field, Tomorrow is pitching, Today is catching, and I Don't Give a Darn is at shortstop.

I've always wondered what happened to the right fielder...

It's never mind in right field.

:laugh: I guess that explains why they forgot to include him in the skit!

Who do we have confirmed as attending thus far?

Probably won't have a complete list until a few days before, and even then it tends to change the last minute.  This year, though, could be more telling than ever on who will be in our final class; short of last minute schedule changes and conflicts.  Right now, it appears M. Adams and Ethan Pocic have indicated they will be there.

I agree, this year will be more telling in several ways.  First, we are taking a smaller class (by most thoughts posted on here and number crunching wise), so who is there will be an indicator of who are prime targets are, aka less surprises as the year goes on.  Second, it'll tell what the recruits think of our new coordinators, especially if we get a few big commitments during or right after BCW.  It's May, so we're getting close!  :we:

Archived